help me decide

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is so cool. Makes me want to take up crocheting again. I haven't done it in years!!!! But I can only do straight rows, nothing fancy. You have such a talent
default_aktion033.gif

Charlene, I love the colors and the afgan is beautiful!
default_aktion033.gif

I like the fringe. I think I like them without and then I put fringe on and like them more!
default_yes.gif

Great job and fast you are!!
default_biggrin.png

That is stunningly gorgeous!
default_new_shocked.gif

I Love the colors!!! And the kitties! The fringe is great!
default_wub.png

Charlene,

That is just gorgeous!!! I think you need to make two more small ones for the lollipop kids!!!

Who knows, they might even keep their feet off the couch then too....haha. I am still laughing at that

photo!
default_biggrin.png

Charlene,

That is just gorgeous!!! I think you need to make two more small ones for the lollipop kids!!!

Who knows, they might even keep their feet off the couch then too....haha. I am still laughing at that

photo!
default_biggrin.png
LOL, hey maybe i should do that! what's funny is that when i am working on an afghan, when it gets big enough to lay from my lap to the floor, one or both of the lollipop kids will lay on it, WHILE i'm working on it. when it's time to turn it to do another row, i have to make them move!

i have enough of this yarn left over to crochet some nice, soft neck scarves. on to the next project!!
default_biggrin.png

Its beautiful Charlene, I'm making one now just plain, straight rows. The only pattern I learned was the granny square, someone showed me how to do it, so I've never read a pattern. I guess I need to learn to read the pattern. Kathy

Its beautiful Charlene, I'm making one now just plain, straight rows. The only pattern I learned was the granny square, someone showed me how to do it, so I've never read a pattern. I guess I need to learn to read the pattern. Kathy
love the granny squares, haven't done one in a long time. that would be a great idea for all of the scrap yarn i have!

kathy, this kitten pattern is the EASIEST thing in the world. if you can chain on and double crochet, you can do this. it's very easy to read.
default_smile.png

Looks great with the fringe -- all kittens need fringe to play with !
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back