Help me choose a name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos Ranch

Reaction score
I have two different names that I like equally and I'm not sure which one to use... or really , which one sounds better. Most breeders of Peruvians use Spanish names, and I want to follow suit. Since I know zero spanish (well, no words I should be saying anyway lol) I had to use an online english to spanish translator.

First I will show you a photo of him. He's so proud, has such an aire of arrogance (which is desired in Peruvians). Can you believe this little guy is only 2 weeks old!

aletas_colt.jpg

Here is a photo of his sire, just for an idea of where he came from. He was imported from Peru.

colts_sire.jpg

Ok, so here are the two names. first in Spanish, then their meaning (in english).

Sueños de mi Corazón (Dream of my Heart)

Or

El deseo de mi corazón (The Desire of my Heart)

This little Peruvian colt emcompasses everything I want to re-create in my Peruvian horses. His conformation, his attitude, his bloodlines, absolutely the best I can get. He really does epitomise the dreams I have in my heart for my Peruvian horses.

Very nice boy! As far as the name, well-- you said it yourself, Dream of my Heart. I think it will fit perfectly
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png
Thank you. Yes, I agree... he is the Dream of my Heart.. so his name will be "APV Sueños de mi Corazón"

!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I just adore this colt!

WOW!!!! Send him to me and then you won't have to worry about a name!!!!!

WOW!!!! Send him to me and then you won't have to worry about a name!!!!!
default_laugh.png
I am ever so proud of him.. he just makes me catch my breath every time I look at him. I cannot believe I am lucky enough to have such an amazing example of the Peruvian Horse.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back