Help in North Carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthchild

Reaction score
I live in the Piedmont region of NC, near Elkin, and I was wondering if there are any "miniature" people out there who could help me with my mini. I have never driven any horse before and I would love to get some hands-on experience. I am also interested in teaching my mini to jump, just for fun. So if there is anybody out there who could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Try contacting the ECMHC. Full name is East Coast Miniature Horse Club, they are based in NC and I'm sure some members are in your area, or check your MHW or Journal as there is an ad in there for this club listing locations of farm owners and e-mail addresses.

There is a fun show in Oak Ridge NC (near the Greensboro International Airport) Easter Saturday. Mini people will be there. Also the big Spring Fling 4 day show is in Williamston NC 4/12-4/15. Lots of information can be gotten there. . .lots of friendly people

Latest posts

Back