HELP How do you post pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSH Ponies

Reaction score
So how do you post pics ? Do you have to be a paying member ? And how much does it cost ? Thanks Jody

There are quite a few free photo hosting websites; I use Photobucket:

PhotoBucket - Free Photo Hosting Website

It's very simple to use - just create an account, upload your photos, and then use the "insert image" link on the LB toolbar to copy the image link where you have your photo.

Liz R.

I'm going to TRY to describe how I do it, there may be other ways (??), but this is what I do....

You can start by opening a free account thru a site such as www.photobucket.com and entering your pix in there to store them.

You can enter them in photobucket by clicking the "browse" button and then you can go into your computer in "my pictures" or wherever you store your pix within your computer.

Once you have your pix entered into photobucket minimize the window.

When you start your post on here, write your text and where ever you want to include the pix within your text, click on the "tree icon" above.

A url window will come up.

Toggle back to photobucket, highlight the url on the pic you want to add by right clicking it, then left click on what you just highlighted and hit "copy".

Toggle back to your lilbeginnings post, left click on the url window and click "paste".

Then hit "okay"

The pic should be placed where you left the cursor. There is a practice board that you can use to see if you did it right (that's what I did until I got the hang of it)

I hope I didn't make it sound too complicated!!
default_wacko.png
:

Good luck!!
default_yes.gif
:

Oops! Just realized I wrote something wrong....
default_unsure.png
:

at the end when you are back to your LB post....right click the URL to add the pic. If I left click, it still works, but it posts it in a link form. If I right click it, it posts the actual picture.

So I guess it doesn't matter either way...just however you want it to list.

I'm going to TRY to describe how I do it, there may be other ways (??), but this is what I do....
You can start by opening a free account thru a site such as www.photobucket.com and entering your pix in there to store them.

You can enter them in photobucket by clicking the "browse" button and then you can go into your computer in "my pictures" or wherever you store your pix within your computer.

Once you have your pix entered into photobucket minimize the window.

When you start your post on here, write your text and where ever you want to include the pix within your text, click on the "tree icon" above.

A url window will come up.

Toggle back to photobucket, highlight the url on the pic you want to add by right clicking it, then left click on what you just highlighted and hit "copy".

Toggle back to your lilbeginnings post, left click on the url window and click "paste".

Then hit "okay"

The pic should be placed where you left the cursor. There is a practice board that you can use to see if you did it right (that's what I did until I got the hang of it)

I hope I didn't make it sound too complicated!!
default_wacko.png
:

Good luck!!
default_yes.gif
:

Oops! Just realized I wrote something wrong....
default_unsure.png
:

at the end when you are back to your LB post....right click the URL to add the pic. If I left click, it still works, but it posts it in a link form. If I right click it, it posts the actual picture.

So I guess it doesn't matter either way...just however you want it to list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back