Hello im new here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowpaints

Reaction score
Hello all! my name is Becca and i live in Idaho. we currently own 3 miniatures. DS Ultra lil mikey (AKA mikey) was our first and he is a coming three year old 'pintaloosa gelding' He was donated to our develpmentaly delayed Daughter, Mackenzie. After getting him and falling in love with him we paitently awaited the birth of our second mini, 'Caseys Ultra Ego'(AKA Moe) a little silver dapple pinto by the same sire as mikeys. we were able to bring Moe and his mom, Casey home till Moe was weaned. but we fell in love with Casey too. so, a month after Moe was weaned, we brought Casey home too ! Casey is in foal for a late may early June foal, she was bred to the same sire again. so, needless to say we are ADDICTED! lol. we love our babies and plan on adding a weanling filly, 'little Angel' to our crew in the next month or so. i have shown minis and always loved to drive also. but now im finding out that they are more fun than my big horses! (dont tell them tho!) we also have Paint horses, and Quarter horses . then there are the Shelties and Pygmy goats. so we are blooming slowly and being as we breed and raise Paints, we are called Shadowpaints. but i dont know if i will add another name to us or not. but for now we just breed one mini mare and will donate the foal to a child who needs and wants a mini all their own or we will keep it and show it. i love to show our minis and once i figure out how to put pics on here, I will post pics of our babies!!

thanks for letting me join, i cant wait to get to know everyone!

love to all,

Becca

hi becca

so nice to meet you and cant wait to see pictures of your horses. You might want to move this to the mini forum as this is the pony forum. If you want one of the moderators will move it for you
default_yes.gif
:

Kay

Latest posts

Back