Heartland Classic - Wichita KS! Who's going?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimarron

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was going to the Wichita show this weekend! I am looking forward to it as we are taking Cloudy my gelding who is finally driving again after a several year hiatus!!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! Sheila

Me! :saludando:

I'll be there with my mother and son, and Julie Miller (R3) will be riding up with us. I'll be showing my stallion (in training with Redrock Miniature Horses--Becky on the Forum) in Amateur Jr Stallions, and I'll have my mare in Ammy and Open Country Pleasure and halter.

Julie will be doing all of the performance classes.

I don't think my stall curtains will be done in time, but I'll have a sign on my mare's stall with my logo and I'll have a table with a tan and green table cover next to my tack stall with my business cards, etc.

Shelia, glad to hear you are going to make it to the show. We missed you last year. Nate, Ashley, Steve and I will be there. The kids are the only ones showing this year, as I am giving my stallion a year off.

I am really going to enjoy this show because I will not have any bottle puppies or pregnant dogs with me to take care of. :aktion033:

I do have one more mare to foal before we leave on Friday. I reread her the foaling manual today and she promised to have the baby real soon LOL! She is at 350 days gestation and is as tired of being pregnant as I am of watching her 24/7. See you at the show. Peg

As Stephanie (Three C) said, I will be there. Bringing 6 horses. Been clipping and bathing today. More to do tomorrow and Wed. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Be sure to look for the Redrock stall curtains!

I'll be there also..........bringing one stallion.

Hi Peg, nice to see you here on LB.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Wichita. I live fairly close by if any one has

any problems, I have room at the inn, horsie or human
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Can't wait to hear how Julie does with that old nag she is showing. Let me know. Pictures would be nice.

:aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. Its a very fun well ran show to start off the show season. I love the facility as well. And Becky, I envy you...getting all that work done already!

Bre

Can't wait to hear how Julie does with that old nag she is showing. Let me know. Pictures would be nice.

:aktion033:
Oh you meanie, Al, keep talking like that and you may not get Regal back! I'll try to get some pictures of her this time.
default_wink.png
:

Back