Heartgard and Frontline....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauralee

Reaction score
I keep seeing these commercials for 1800PetMeds and I thought I would check out their pricing.

I did a search and there were TONS of websites that can sell you Heartgard, Frontline, and all the other flea/tick and heartworm remedies.

Each one advertises the lowest prices around. Well I only looked at 1800PetMeds for the sake of time, ....BUT I found that I am paying less when I buy from my vet.

I found a couple of vet bills and here are the prices I am currently paying:

Heartgard Plus 26-50lb $28.00

Heartgard Plus 51-100lb $34.00

Frontline Plus 23-44lb $39.00

Frontline Plus 89-132lb $45.00

So are there any better deals out there? What are you paying??? Where are you buying yours???

Last month when I bought 3 doses for the little girls-under 10 lbs., and 2 doses for the large dogs, the connies, the total for the Frontline was $72.00 at my vets. Pet Meds never cost less than 82.00. We ordered frontline from another mail order company, and I don't remember the cost, but the frontline did not work. Figured it was a rip off, and never ordered anything else from them. Can't remember the name right off the bat.

O.K.- I paid $240.00- from my vet ( six months ) I think it was revolution- for Storm as he was over 175lbs so need 3 boxes
default_rolleyes.gif
: I am curious because I have been debating to go across the boarder and pick it up- as I paid 14.95 for one tube of Ivmectrin wormer- and Jeffers has it on for 2.99.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back