HDT in April at Gilcrest Farm SC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jegray21

Reaction score
Has anyone ever driven in this event or at this of their events? I am looking to try to make it to the April one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Several people from the Carolina carriage club have gone down there for events I haven't heard anything negative. I have heard that they have a a lot of fun. its about 3 hours to there from here. We are having an HDT up here in May and a pleasure show the end of September. We have a lot of fun up here in the Tryon, NC area.

Karen

We are planning on going to the one in May too! I watched it last year and it looked like a lot of fun!
default_aktion033.gif

We are planning on going to the one in May too! I watched it last year and it looked like a lot of fun!
default_aktion033.gif

Awesome, I'll be volunteering again this year, last year I was on the water hazard
default_smile.png
this waiting until babies grow up make it hard to sit on my hands. I have a big mature 2yr old that will fool you to look at her she looks like she's 3 or 4 but I won't push her just because she looks older.

Karen

Jetiki said:
This waiting until babies grow up make it hard to sit on my hands.
Tell me about it.
default_biggrin.png
It least mine is not an early bloomer so it's easy to remember that he's just a kid.

Leia

Don't rush them to grow up! I felt the same way...Ace is five and my other two are now three...Baby looks totally different this year! He is finally growing into himself...kinda miss when they were little : ( but glad I did all that ground work!!!

I have heard that it is a great venue and a really great crew put on the show. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back