Haven't been on in a while

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
Been a busy summer - trained Weatherly to ride (she is doing great), showed Nefertiti as a Classic and got a championship, had successful elbow surgery on the right elbow - next week they fix the left...and bad bloodwork this week that showed elevated liver enzymes but despite all that, I am welcoming a new miniature foal... leaving deposit and hopefully picking her up this weekend - she is Mercy's great niece.

Denise

Glad to hear that you are doing well!!!!!

WHAT MINI BABY DID YOU GET??????

Heidi
default_saludando.gif

Glad to hear that you are doing well!!!!!
WHAT MINI BABY DID YOU GET??????

Heidi
default_saludando.gif
Pending my deposit this weekend - pics to follow... will share then. Gorgeous head... nice trot and tiny and related to Mercy - her great grandfather is Mercy's sire, yet not a pinto.

Do you have a new baby yet?

Dee

Pick up time is tomorrow at 3PM for the new filly... just looking for a helper to ride with me as she is shipping IN MY TRUCK... this is like the old Mercy days!

I have a large crew cab with seats that fold up and a jump seat next to the fold up seat...I sold my horse trailer last week as Weatherly took the ramp out when we shipped to do the trail ride that was one of my best ever...we made it back safely but the 1975 trailer went on to be a hauling place for hogs... and a new stock trailer is on my wish list.

Pics once she is in my possession... she is a golden flaxen chestnut with no chrome but a beautiful Arab type head and features.

Denise

Hi Denise!

What a surprise--you're getting another mini!! Exciting!!
default_new_multi.gif
I can't wait for pics!!
default_488.gif
And her name is..???

I just found out this week one of my student's parents works in your building and you two are friends!!
default_laugh.png

I had elevated liver enzymes on a blood test a couple of years ago. It ended up being gallstones.
default_rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear that everything is going good and that you'll be getting a new family member.

Hi Denise!What a surprise--you're getting another mini!! Exciting!!
default_new_multi.gif
I can't wait for pics!!
default_488.gif
And her name is..???

I just found out this week one of my student's parents works in your building and you two are friends!!
default_laugh.png
yes - Vivian and I share lots of stories about our big black horses - her Friesian cross and my Morgan...
default_smile.png

New filly arrives tomorrow and I will post pics then... her barn name will be Saoirse (pronounced sirsha - Gaelic for liberty or freedom as she looks like my late Belgian Liberty, but in color only).

I just got the doc's requistion for the bloodwork in one month and he scared the h-e-double toothpicks out of me - he is testing for pancreatitis, hepatitis antibodies, liver function, the enzyme tests... already had the gallbladder out in January (no stones - it was atrophied) so I am not sure what he is going to find. He took me off the Pravachol so hopefully that was the problem...but it is still making me nervous...and I have pain in the liver area so I am concerned a little....

Denise

Hi Denise!What a surprise--you're getting another mini!! Exciting!!
default_new_multi.gif
I can't wait for pics!!
default_488.gif
And her name is..???

default_laugh.png
yes - Vivian and I share lots of stories about our big black horses - her Friesian cross and my Morgan...
default_smile.png

New filly arrives tomorrow and I will post pics then... her barn name will be Saoirse (pronounced sirsha - Gaelic for liberty or freedom as she looks like my late Belgian Liberty, but in color only).

I just got the doc's requistion for the bloodwork in one month and he scared the h-e-double toothpicks out of me - he is testing for pancreatitis, hepatitis antibodies, liver function, the enzyme tests... already had the gallbladder out in January (no stones - it was atrophied) so I am not sure what he is going to find. He took me off the Pravachol so hopefully that was the problem...but it is still making me nervous...and I have pain in the liver area so I am concerned a little....

Denise

Latest posts

Back