Have you seen the new Budweiser commercial yet?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reignmaker Miniatures

Reaction score
Well I tried to paste a link but it isn't happening.
default_sad.png
So if you like puppies, Clydesdale horses and Bud commercials go look up the 2014 superbowl commercial on you tube. Its pretty cute.
default_yes.gif

Yes. It was on Good Morning America or the Today show or something. They really must have a tough time topping their selves each year. It's a good one. Makes you feel almost teary eyed!

I still like last year's best, but I love this one nonetheless. Not only great commercials, but what a great game!

To be honest I never watch the game lol. Not a fan of sports but I really enjoy the ads companies make for release during it. I am particularly a fan of the Bud commercials (the one after 911 was my all time favourite I think) they always touch my heart in one way or another, make me smile or tear up.
default_smile.png
BTW, I don't drink beer either
default_laugh.png

Me almost a complete "ditto" of yours reignmaker! But I like "A hero's welcome" just a little more better... That was some turnout and not what most of our soldiers see or experience in their life times.

And when I have a little stronger imbibing to do - wine "spritzers" (local wines mixed with diet sprite) or JD, JB, GD, Seagrams' 7 or CR again mixed with either diet coke or diet sprite. A small shot to a large glass - is awesome - at times... I love the Budweiser hitch, I love their horses and place and their vids, but just can't stomach beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those 'spritzers' sound good, I may have to give them a try this summer. I'm not much of a drinker but wine (white or blush never red) or a ceasar (vodka) is my usual choice. IF and it is a big if, I drink beer it has to be ice cold and I prefer american beer to the standard canadian brews. American beer is a bit less yeasty/hoppy so I can tolerate it. I did try a wheat beer a while back that wasn't bad either.

Re: A Hero's Welcome, I agree, it is not what most returning vets see in either of our countries. It is shameful to me that we can send young men/women off to foreign soil where they risk their lives, health and sanity but ignore them once they are home. We have a real problem with that here in Canada and it doesn't look like our government will change things in the near future.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back