Has anyone tried these clippers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scout

Reaction score
I know that double K are the greatest but they aren't in my budget this year. So I would like to know if anyone has tried these, and what you thought about them.

I found them on Jeffers website (but couldn't post a link):

Mini Micro Clipper Kit™ Professional Corded Clipper Kit

Fits all snap-on style blades

Cool and quiet 4,000-9,000 Strokes Per Minute

Smooth clip, no tracking patents and patents pending

Weights only 9 oz and only 6.5"L

Made in the U.S.A.

5 year limited motor warranty

Color Choices: blue, purple, red or green.

Kit includes: Mini Micro Clipper™ handpiece, 12 volt transformer (18' cord), a conventional blade, Pro Case™ (clipper carry case), extra leverlast lever and grease, and nameplate color chip set.

edited for spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want double K, I know that isnt the question, you can ones that Tony has that people trade in yearly and he goes through them and revamps them. They are quit a bit cheaper.

I did not get the Mini Micro but I got the Mini Lazor and I love them. I do not body clip with them, I use my Double K's but I do all my faces and legs with them. They are lightweight, powerful and I love them.

I do know someone who body clipped with the mini lazors however. I guess if you only have one it would be OK. Probably not the first clip of the year though.

So in answer to your question, I dont know the mini micro's but can highly recommend the step up which is about $25 more.

Thanks for the replys. I am trying to find a set of clippers to clean up after my big clipmasters (only things that I've tried so far that work for spring clips). So they would not need to be the most powerful things out there, but the small osters that I have died, and I didn't like them well enough to buy another pair.

wpsellwood

I have never seen revamped double k's for sale. could you please give me the info to contact the person that sells them.

Here in Ocala, I found that T&T tack had rebuilt clippers for $11.000s and for $13.50. They don't have a brand name on them, but geez... new blades cost that much. So these are terrific for me, for clean up and bridal paths, etc...

Good Luck... I'm just glad it's winter and I can let them grow a bit!

My double K's work very well but I wouldn't buy them again. That cable is a real pain in the butt. I'm always getting tangled up in it.

I just bought the very same clippers from Jeffers. They are light and really fit my hand nice. But they rattle/vibrate a lot. I checked the blades and can't make it stop. They vibrate more than I thought they would. However, they really clip nice. I tried it on a very wooly weanling and it just slid through the hair. Even the tough, downy undercoat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also wanting to buy some clippers...

Anyone use the Oster Golden A5's or Oster Turbo A5 clippers?

Mainly just want these for cleaning up body clips and then bridle paths and such.

Would love to hear more on any recommendations on what to buy!

Does anyone else like the Clipmasters for body clipping? Going to be buying me some of the "big daddy's" also.

Going to be my Xmas present to myself!!!1
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back