Has Anyone Seen.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazee bout Kasspur

Reaction score
I've decided to take my mini mare to a fun schooling show that is in two weeks. So....not a lot of time to shop around and not a lotta money to spend either!

I'm looking for bright colors, preferably turquoise, as she is a darling brown blob! We need something to help us stand out
default_laugh.png

Thanks!

Lori
default_smile.png

I recommnend Kay Jay Tack as well. They have nice items, great prices, and the shipping is lightning fast. Plus, I've always had fast communication, and excellent service with them.
default_smile.png

I like to take turns when I shop...Ozark and Kay Jay are my favorites and both are great to deal with. Just got 5 blankets from Kay Jay yesterday and I only ordered by phone on Fri. That was pretty darn quick...I only sent a personal check but she put the blankets in the mail Im sure before she even got the check...or even waited for the check to clear!!I got some fun X mas halters and 4th July halters too. I would highly recommend them...fun color halters...but they run small IMO. She did tell me her new web site tack store should be up and running next week with some new stuff!!

Heidi

Double Diamond also has some very very reasonable nylon halters and leads. They have a whole bunch of colors, I am sure they have the color you are looking for. They have nylon halters with the throat latch snap super reasonably priced that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else!

http://www.fortune3.com/DDTack/

Latest posts

Back