Has anyone seen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cronewolf

In Remembrance
Reaction score
:saludando: Has anyone seen 8 below yet ? I've been wanting to go see it but none of my folks here who vet movies for me has seen it and I won't see an animal movie til I can find out if they kill any of the animals . I usually don't mind if people die because I know thats not real . But with animals my mind knows it's not real most of the time. However, my heart won't listen and I'm depressed for days after. So please if anyone's seen i let me know do they kill anyone? Thanks, Cronewolf.

I went last night WHAT A GREAT Moie~!!1 Wow it is based on a true story, and Disney did a good job on this one for sure~!...Well worth seeing~!!

I saw it when our theater came out with it for a sneak peek. It's a VERY good movie..but be sure to bring some kleenex. You have a PM.

Thats one movie you want to go see. :lol:

default_yes.gif
: thank you for answering Sterling guess this is one I'll have to miss. Darn I really wanted to see it to. My baby brother lived in Alaska for 8 and a half years and did some dog racing.

I saw it when our theater came out with it for a sneak peek. It's a VERY good movie..but be sure to bring some kleenex. You have a PM.

Latest posts

Back