Has anyone had this judge?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure SHE judged Area 2 show in OH two years ago. I showed under her and did very well. She liked a good looking horse, plain and simple. Good horses all round were the ones she kept pinning. I felt she was fair and I would show under her again.
default_smile.png

Patrick Sanders seems to be very popular as a judge in Area 6--he judged Winona and the Area 6 show in Des Moines last year; this year he is judging the Area 6 show in Winona, and he judged in Waterloo IA this past weekend; I haven't shown under him nor have I seen him judge but I'm sure that some of the US Area 6 people will be on to tell you what they know of him later on.

Pat Sanders is, in my opinion, an outstanding judge. I have worked with him many times and he is a true professional. He has also judged the Shetland Congress and was one of the open performance judges at last years AMHR National Show. He is also easy to work with and friendly to the exhibitors.

Mark Bullington

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat Sanders is, in my opinion, an outstanding judge. I have worked with him many times and he is a true professional. He has also judged the Shetland Congress and was one of the open performance judges at last years AMHR National Show. He is also easy to work with and friendly to the exhibitors.

Mark Bullington

Thanks Mark. We are having him for our Area 7 show and have not heard of him before. Thanks for the info, always nice to have a friendly judge!

A very experienced judge for ALL divisions from Miniature to Modern. I think you will enjoy showing under him at Area 7, see you there!

Andrea

Okay, I can now say that Pat Sanders is a good judge....just learned that he gave my new boy the Reserve Grand at Waterloo this past weekend! Also the Jr. championship at that same show.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back