Harness Gel Pads

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Where can I find the Gel Pads for the harnesses? I searched the internet and didn't have a lot of luck finding them. Not sure why.

Have you ever tried them before?

I had thought to make one out of an old gel saddle pad, but after speaking to several of my riding buddies, decided not to. Seems everyone ran to get gel saddle pads when they first came out, but (at least the guys I know) they soon stopped using them becaue they found the horses actually heated-up too much under them. Some of them even got heat welts/hives from them.

I do like the waffle pads...I just bought a new set with my new harness.

If you find the gel pads, and try them, please let us know how you like them.
default_yes.gif

I got my waffle pads through Country Carriages, when I ordered my harness. I have to leave soon, and won't be back till tomorrow night...if you haven't seen any by then, I will take pictures (with my newly charged camera)of mine.
default_yes.gif

I have yet to see any actual gel pads for driving. Most of what's out there is the waffle pads (google that and you'll get plenty of results) or in some cases neoprene, which I would personally like to see and try out as I love that material for my big horse.

Leia

Latest posts

Back