Hard to Believe ~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy G

Reaction score
:new_multi: :new_multi:

We are in awe of all our FILLIES.

Hallelujah!!! This is Incredible ~ Unbelievable ~ Amazing ~ Sensational and then some. We would like to introduce our SEVENTH Filly of 2007. We actually have had EIGHT fillies but lost a beauty, black with a blaze and blue eyes, sired by Ace!! This last one is a Buckskin Filly sired by a Nighthawk son. :cheeky-smiley-006:

I need a spectacular name for this girl. This will take some thinking !! Any suggestions??

I am thrilled to say the least. :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi:

Gosh Nancy, you make me wanna scream PICS, PICS, WE NEED PICS!!!
default_wub.png
:

LOL, SUPER CONGRATS! :aktion033: Can't wait to see pics.
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations Nancy! I am sure she is gorgeous! Congratulations also on such a successful FILLY year!

Personally, I need to SEE the horse to get a name.

I'm a lot like Dimimore -- the horse will TELL us either the specific name or "type" of name.

Pics???

MA

I want pics too. What about Nighthawk's Miss Spectacular? tee hee.

[SIZE=12pt]I want pictures too. The mare is at my friends place as she is going to buy my mare, Gold. I can`t get to her farm before Tuesday and I`ll go crazy waiting. Her computer is DOWN! :eek: [/SIZE]

I`ll have pictures by next Tuesday, IF I can wait that long. I might need to make a special trip over the week end.
default_yes.gif
: Gold is also the dam of my mares, Scouts Best Design (Beamer) a buckskin and Taste Of Honey (Palomino)

My friend has 6 colts and 1 filly ~ How I got so lucky, I`ll never know. I`ve been blessed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I want pictures too. The mare is at my friends place as she is going to buy my mare, Gold. I can`t get to her farm before Tuesday and I`ll go crazy waiting. Her computer is DOWN! :eek: [/SIZE]

I`ll have pictures by next Tuesday, IF I can wait that long. I might need to make a special trip over the week end.
default_yes.gif
: Gold is also the dam of my mares, Scouts Best Design (Beamer) a buckskin and Taste Of Honey (Palomino)

My friend has 6 colts and 1 filly ~ How I got so lucky, I`ll never know. I`ve been blessed.

Nancy,

Were some of these fillies out of Cindy Moses Bravo?

Bonnie

Awesome!! :aktion033: Congratulations Nancy! I can't wait to see her!

I have the perfect name for her... without even seeing her ..are you ready??

Her name is..... Drum roll please...

LISA'S NEW FILLY!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

We all know I am the offical president of the Nighthawk Fan club and... the Nighthawk stalker so seems perfect doesnt it LOL

LISA ~ What a cute name "Lisa`s new Filly" LOL

Bonnie

~ I have two fillies sired by Bravo. I sold a mare that had a colt by him. Another one yet due.

Latest posts

Back