Happy Thanksgiving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had our turkey yesterday, so now I look forward to a week of leftovers!!! :eek: mmmm mmmmm mmmm turkey sandwhiches!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hope you all have a great day! :saludando:

~kathryn

:aktion033: Happy Thanksgiving to you too :bgrin We also had our turkey yesterday and look forward to lots of leftovers this week, my husband also smoked some salmon on Saturday, it is yummy (he got a Bradley smoker for his birthday :lol: )

Yvonne

Thanks Farmhand!!! And I know we had some unbelievable Thanksgiving weather, at least in this part of Ontario anyways!!!! woo hooo!!!! :aktion033: Though the fuzzy horses aren't enjoying it so well
default_wacko.png
:

~kathryn

Happy thanksgiving to all Canadians!! my family had turkey last night and Im looking forward to all the lefovers; its thanksgiving all over again, YUM :bgrin

Thanks to all, and Happy Thanksgiving to those Canadians from us too. We had out Thanksgiving dinner today. Our daughter, son-in-law and their boys came out to join us, so was a busy house for the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
:bgrin Happy Thanksgiving from the west coast! We had our turkey dinner on Sunday and my daughter brought her Japanese roomate home from UBC for her first Thanksgiving dinner ever. We had a great time and took a walk on the dyke at beautiful Boundary Bay in the lower mainland after dinner.

Cheers to everyone! Joanne

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Buddy's too :aktion033:

Hey... do you guys do the "Turkey" thing too ??
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back