HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckonranch

Reaction score
HERE IS TO NEW ADVENTURES... WARM HEARTED MEMORIES, OLD FREINDS, NEW FREINDS, FREINDS AROUND THE WORLD, FREINDS YET TO COME... WISHING YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND MUCH SUCCESS IN YOUR DREAMS.

MERRY XMAS... FROHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN... VROLIJKE KERSTMIS.. JOYEUX NOEL !!!!!!!

THE BUCK ON RANCH... ANGIE & B.O.B

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the warm wishes, Angie and Bob! Hope you are blessed with even more wonderful wonderful foals next year. Maybe even one I can get! YAY!

Thank you Angie...And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & everyone at BuckOn Ranch!
yes.gif
And a SPECIAL Merry Christmas to my first love....CockRobin!
wub.gif
Please give him a big hug & kiss from me!

Oh yes Donna, we never forget ol Robin.. BOB may be our main man, but the Ranch revolves around Robins needs.. if you dont think he is important.. just ask him!!!! LOL.. Angie

Merry Christmas to our Dad and grandad and all their support staff!

Panama Red and Nikki!

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you and BOB from Dale, Lori and Velvet! And a special Christmas wish to Arrogance who I know is going to give me a great New Year!!! Lots of love to you and MANY MANY THANKS.

That's a wondeful wish Angie Merry Christmas and a warm Happy New Year to you and yours.

Happy Holidays and the best to you in 2006 Angie!

Give BOB a kiss from me and from his two sons here (Buck Ons Citihawk and Buck Ons Jedi Knight Star) and tell him that if he gets tired of the cold and snow he is welcome to come out here any time!

With Love,

Andrea, Jedi, and Sparky

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Best wishes for a bright and wonderful New Year!!!!

Merry Christmas Angie!! And many thanks for being so wonderful and letting me have Whiskey Girl!! She is doing great and sends you hugs, and kisses. She's the kissiest horse I have
rolleyes.gif
I wish you a very happy New Year as well!

Merry Christmas Angie!

Maybe you can join the "broodmare band" down at Jean's sometime........going to try to round them up this way soon
wink.gif

Happy Holidays to Angie and BOB from Spunk and Dancer-settled in and happily eating, but I'm sure missing you as well!

Thanks again, Julie

saludando.gif

Merry Christmas to you too!

I am sending you a PM.

JJay

Angie, Merry Christmas to you and your BOB also from us here in Germany!

saludando.gif
Conny

Merry Christmas Angie and B.O.B.!!!

From all of us at Gypsy Winds Ranch!

Latest posts

Back