HAPPY EASTER ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Happy Easter to all the Donkey forum friends, from MeadowRidge Miniatures......Corinne & Bob

Happy Easter to you too from down in the Southwest.
saludando.gif

shminifancier, at least you only have frost.....we have snow this morning and its still snowing out, we'll probably have snow on Memorial Day! Guess I wont be having any Easter Egg hunt outside today, all they would have to do is follow my tracks!

Oh my,,,well I called my Mom and Dad in Oshkosh yesterday, and it was snowing over there also, I guess it was not sticking to the ground but coming down fairly heavy,,But not around here just saw a few flurries and that was it...

And most of the day yesterday and most all of today I have been and will be reinstalling Programs back on this computer,,,I LOST everything yesterday AM
crybaby.gif
And after spending over 2 hours on the phone will DELL I finally got back up and running but nothing is installed so I have to do everything back on ....I am lucky I use only one password for things
whistling.gif
But I have to do every I have not even installed my printer yet, nor my scanner and things I have ALL my cute pictures saved on a External Zip Drive so I still have them
tongue.gif
So I best get back to work installing other things now
wacko.gif

Latest posts

Back