Happy Easter and Passover

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
We are just staying home and enjoying the beautiful weather here in Michigan. Catching up on chores ,cleaning paddocks but on Easter having Prime Rib and going to enjoy every mouthful. Had dear friends visit yesterday and today and enjoyed catching up on what was happening with them and their family. Enjoying our new foal and awaiting another foal this month. Wishing everyone a happy holiday and foaling season., Walt and Frannie Filipowicz

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Easter! I am going to eat too much
default_biggrin.png

Just going over to my in-laws for a little turkey. They are close, so its easy to go over for an hour or so, and still be able to watch for new calves.

Grown child with family arrived last night.......(I held dinner for them because weather slowed them down.)

The Easter Bunny did any "early visit" to the three kids (ages 4, 5, & 6) this morning.........I baked the cake for tomorrow's dessert and we all colored eggs for tomorrow's egg hunt.

Tonight the Son-in-law is cooking his famous fried chicken made with oatmeal!

Tomorrow the rest of the crew joins us for the Egg Hunt and for a Ham Dinner.

Happy Easter to you too!

Today I am cooking for all of my friends at work (who are very much like a family, we've worked together for so long). Since I know that it will likely be slow, I'm also picking up a couple of Easter Egg dye kits and boiling a bunch of eggs so that we can sit around dying Easter Eggs and chatting.

Happy Easter to you too!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe Holiday today!!

Latest posts

Back