HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~PALOMINO !!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Critterhugger

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

biggrin.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!!
biggrin.gif

I don't know how many of you have the chance to meet or email with Gage. He's a very smart and friendly chap I have to say. I would like to wish him a wonderful happy birthday!!

PS I hear he got a new CAMERA for his b-day so I expect we'll be getting lots more updates on his gorgeous palomino colt.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday, Gage!

smile.gif

May all your wishes come true,

Liz M.

Happy Birthday Gage!

Make sure u share your cake with Palley
wink.gif

Gage,

I hope you have a WONDERMOUS Birthday!!

One year closer to having your own miniature horse herd that you always talk about !
smile.gif
)))

And one year closer to being able to come visit my horses and Critterhugger's (Laurie's :) horses and all your other mini horse friends on your own after you start driving!!

Susan O.

Thanks Everyone!!!~ Yes I did get a new camera and it is sooooooooooo nice!!~ I am going to take some pictures of Palley up in Bear Lake today when we go, I will be sure to sare!!! I am so excited for it!!~

I took some pictures of my dogs last night, and they are soooooo clear you can see every little detail!

well, I have to go load the horses up to head to Bear Lake!

Thanks again!

and Laurie is a VERY nice person too, its allways fun to chat with all my e-mail freinds:)

and HOPFULLY i will meet Laurie soon:)

Thanks!!~

-Gage-

horsehug said:
Gage,
I hope you have a WONDERMOUS Birthday!!

One year closer to having your own miniature horse herd that you always talk about !
smile.gif
)))

And one year closer to being able to come visit my horses and Critterhugger's (Laurie's :) horses and all your other mini horse friends on your own after you start driving!!

Susan O.

502039[/snapback]

i know I am so excited!!~
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Its getting closer and closer! and I cant WAIT to come visit all my mini freinds! Tami Hedges says that I am going to burn roads going from mini farm to mini farm LOL! I just hope utah dosent change there rules that you have to be 17 to drive, Tami said they did that in Wyoming!!~

thanks again!~

-Gage-

birthday.gif
new_multi.gif
birthday.gif
aktion033.gif
thumbup.gif
birthday.gif
And many more Gage!! Looking forward to seeing a lot more pictures with your NEW camera!! Lori

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Happy Birthday Gage, I hope you had a great day!

laugh.gif
[SIZE=21pt]SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE! [/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

Happy birthday Gage!!!! Have a wonderful day, we'll be waiting to hear all about it.

[SIZE=14pt]
new_multi.gif
birthday.gif
new_shocked.gif
birthday.gif
aktion033.gif
Happy Be-lated Birthday Gage!!!
aktion033.gif
birthday.gif
new_shocked.gif
birthday.gif
new_multi.gif
[/SIZE]

biggrin.gif
I Love talking to you, you have wonderful goals &
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
dreams.
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
Hope You & Palley have a wounderful time Bear Lake & take lots of pics!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats on your new cam!
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

*Des*

Thanks everyone! I just got back and it was great! As soon as I get my camera figured out I will be sure to send pics!!!

-Gage-

Ya Gage HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I am probablygoing to get your birthday present tomorrow, I hope you had a very happy birthday!!!

~Chelsey~

birthday.gif
[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!!![/SIZE]
birthday.gif

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

Sorry this is late.....have been really busy this weekend & haven't had much of a chance to get "caught up" on here.

Hope you had a wonderful day & got lots of great pictures with your new camera.
yes.gif

(ones that you will be sharing with us all, I hope!)

Latest posts

Back