HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURALEE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm a few hours early, but I wanted to be the one to do it LOL!

To a lovely lady that is one of a kind. Wish there were more just like you! I hope your wish comes true and your day is as lovely as you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!

birthday.gif

Robin, Karrel & Whyspr

Well I couldn't have said it any better than Robin already did!!! And she even had a fancy Happy Birthday sign
biggrin.gif

So have a big Happy Birthday Lauralee, eat too many sweet things and do something you enjoy that is normally off limits (my fav. picks, a mid-afternoon nap or Bailey's in the morning coffee)
yes.gif

Happy Birthday to one very neat lady! Have a wonderful day Laura.
saludando.gif

th_cake.gif
Happy birthday my dear friend, may all your birthday wishes come true and your next year be all you ask for and more.
th_baloonscake.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Thanks, everybody! You are all so sweet....BIG HORSEY HUGS to all of you!!!!

Actually I haven't been able to post much because I had a hysterectomy on Friday. I'm still pretty dang sore, but with 6 weeks off work ahead of me, stranded here with my animals, I think I'll make it
biggrin.gif

I have wanted and needed this surgery for a very long time, so I am really really happy that I did it.

PS I bought myself a GORGEOUS mare for my birthday!!!!! THANK YOU Beverly Lykins!!!! Hope to take delivery of the mare at the end of September and you can see the picture of FEATHER on Twin Oaks website.

Twin Oaks Mares For Sale

Lauralee said:
Actually I haven't been able to post much because I had a hysterectomy on Friday.  I'm still pretty dang sore, but with 6 weeks off work ahead of me, stranded here with my animals, I think I'll make it   
biggrin.gif
Twin Oaks Mares For Sale

457729[/snapback]

Heck of a way to get time off Laura but hope you feel better soon. Congrats on your birthday present you lucky duck, she's GORGEOUS!
wub.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laura!!! Have a great day, and hope you are soon feeling better from your surgery. CONGRATS also, on that new mare!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LAURA
aktion033.gif
I wish you a happy day with all you ever wanted!

I also wish you a speedy recovery and hope you Get well real soon.

Your new mare is stunning and I'm jealous
yes.gif
I saw one on that sale page I sure wish I could have! You Go Girl!!

Well I wondered why I hadn't heard back from you. I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts.
wub.gif

Happy birthday and congrats on the new mare
yes.gif

Oh Laura does that mean you won't be at R Nationals this year??

We are going to be there Sept 10-13!!! I hope I'm moving a little faster by then.

Latest posts

Back