HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLA!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Little Blessing

Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLA![/SIZE]

default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif

[SIZE=24pt]Happy Birthday! Have a great day![/SIZE]

4.gif

Have a wonderful day Karla! Enjoy you foals and have a great time!

HAPPY BIRHTDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I sure hope flirt foals for your big day LOL

[SIZE=36pt]HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLA~~~!!![/SIZE]
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif

happy birthday Karla, i hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Hey--I peek over at the Back Porch and see these greetings for me.
default_laugh.png
How sweet of you to share my secret, Julie. I told Julie it was an old number, but she asured me I have spunk.
default_wink.png

It was a lovely day! I told Mark all I wanted are two bag of Gro N Win, a gab of whole flax, and a bag of lime, but I didn't want it until next week.
default_wink.png
I also ordered the rulers needed to make Kalidiscope quilts!!

My daughter sent an awesome card--she said she loved having a fun, wonderful, unique mother. The quilting forum assures me unique is a good thing coming from a 19 year old daughter.
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

My son wanted to get something, so I told him I really really wanted an IOU for a peanut butter/choc milkshake at my favorite, but rarely visited ice cream shop--on a hot day in July. He agreed to stick to that.
default_laugh.png
His girlfriend gave me the Willow Tree Angel of Happiness--the one with the bluebirds on her outstretched arms. I've always loved that one! She gave me a book called "Humor for a Woman's Heart, too. What a sweetheart.

And--another special thing that happened is a student visited yesterday morning (another is coming this morning) and I found out her mom is a horse person!! She used to have a horse in high school--and she worked on a standardbred farm--helping to foal on the night shift! (180) foals born in the time she helped!) She has that horsemanshipness I've never found in an adult friend close by. She loves horses and misses them--I could always use an adult horse person to take horses for walks around the lane and even to parades!! (A horse has gotten away from Kennedy a few times--so I'm nervous about having her help with a parade. Although she's older now so it may not be an issue.) Plus--she'll be coming to help when Quail Summit comes again!! (assisted living folks come on a bus every summer to have a "horse show"--see web site for photos)

Here are some photos from today (her parents gave me permission to post on the quilting forum, so I'm sure it's fine to post a few here.)

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back