Halloween Spooktacular Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Come one Come All to the ASPC/AMHR Club of N. Texas Halloween Spooktacular Show....October 29, 30, 31. For show information go to:

http://www.aspcamhrntexas.com

Don't forget the Doggie Costume Class Sponsored by Pattie Wolfe.....Don't forget your treats for the kids trick or treating in the barn.

Newz Flash:

Supreme Equine Design will be at the show...BUT...this could be her last year on the road.....lets keep her on the road....please stop by her booth and BUY BUY BUY....call in orders if you need x-small or small blankets....like all businesses Jackie needs our help or we will not see her at our shows....She will be at the Lone Star Pony performance show in Bryan Texas both in October & November. Lets support her by buying merchandise, she has supported our youth programs....local clubs with awards etc for many many years. Need a new show halter? How about grooming supplies? Jackie has something for EVERYONE!

Entries are looking good, lots of new people....come one come all and join us for a Howling Good Time!

See you there!

Karen

You guys are SOOOOOO LUCKY to still be showing I have heard so many great things over the years about this show.. makes me wish for a little while anyway I was in TX.. although the snakes hmmmm kinda a toss up between good and bad there :)

You guys are SOOOOOO LUCKY to still be showing I have heard so many great things over the years about this show.. makes me wish for a little while anyway I was in TX.. although the snakes hmmmm kinda a toss up between good and bad there :)
Honestly- in the six years I've been here I've only seen snakes maybe five times.

It's the tornadoes that will getcha.

heeheehee

Lucy

Karen - I'll be there. Sent my entries off today
default_biggrin.png

Could someone post her website please. I'm always looking to buy mini tack. Not too many in Canada.

Thanks Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Jackie Dahl....Supreme Equine Design

www.supremeequinedesign.com

1-800-447-6053

Give her a call.

Karen

We'll be there too, Spooktacular is always the last - and most fun - show of the year for us.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back