Halloween Costume Contest - WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]And the winners are![/SIZE]

1st

Hula dancers (shimfessel5)

Prize is a stone pendant donated by Dimimore!

DSC03748.jpg

2nd

Rodeo clown & bull (Justanothercowgirl)

Prize is a wood carved horse pen donated by Mary Lou-LB!

RachelNBud.jpg

3rd

Red hat ladies (funnyfarmnorth)

Prize is a barn towel donated by Mary Lou-LB

kendallandeagle.jpg

4th

Red hats & boas (Diana)

Prize is mini breads donated by dannigirl!

redhatladies.jpg

5th

Rocking horse & doll (Whitewave)

Prize is mini breads donated by dannigirl!

100_0442.jpg

Winners, send me your email addresses to claim your prizes! Thank you all for entering! What a tough class it was! And thank you to the people that donated prizes to make this more fun!

No prizes but HONORABLE MENTION goes to........

NationalsBat-Horse.jpg

And

larkasus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! costume contest! i'm in!!!!! we're workin on little charm's costume now...hopefully it will be done in time.

ooooh sounds so fun!!!

Ah, i didn't finish mine in time. oh well, i'll just vote i guess! that's gonna be hard, so many good costumes!

I have My First entry.. On behalf of Myself And Janice "animalgirl" . This is our homemade costume hehe. Our horses are btoh black and we have a blast umping them together trying pairs. We want to start pair driving ! We love them heeh here their

Bride and Groom
default_wub.png
:
default_smile.png

Dunnville.jpg

Nothing Like a Rest on the grooms Shoulder After a Long Wedding
default_yes.gif
:
default_smile.png

summerweewedding.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

This is my daughter Caycee and her horse Spirit all dressed up in their costume,

Hawaiian Style.

Not sure if this is OK Paso Fino (Pony Size ) under 14. hands)

Jon my daughters Fiance, second time in a Saddle.

Found a better one.

JonandAnita.jpg

If only we had a picture of the little shetland I used to ride in lessons ages ago. I guess i'll try describing it, don't worry about judging it though. Anyways, imagine this pure white pony, I don't think he was any bigger than a Welsh Mountain, if that. Looked something like a miniature version of that perfect white 'ghost horse' you hear about occasionally in stories. He was the brattiest, spunkiest little pony ever, had stains all over his legs, and was always getting into trouble. So we decided while we were tacking him up to braid his forelock. (because what little girl doesn't have dreams of perfect white ponies with braids and all?
default_wub.png
: ) But for some reason his forelock didn't weigh enough to lay flat, and instead stuck straight out, making Marsh look like a mini unicorn. xD We were planning to take him out on the town for Halloween like that but it never happened, sadly.

There, story done.

:lol: Here is my entry. Granddaughter, Lizzie and her horse Millie out for a Sunday walk at the horse show.

redhatladies.jpg

Fun! This is Sheik. He was a butterfly, my dog a caterpillar, and I was the butterfly catcher ;)

9350496d.jpg

87ea37e2.jpg

5d7a2a3e.jpg

You can enter more than one, if they are a different horse as a separate photo entry
Ok, here's Tracker as Superman

c70c6b24.jpg

9fd3a900.jpg

And Cocoa as a fairy princess

1a4e1118.jpg

b21a79d7.jpg

2c0aec21.jpg

Ok I knew I had to enter when I saw this so I'm rushing because I'm leaving the country for a week in less then an hour so excuse any spelling mistakes.

009_9.jpg

This is me and Copper. He's the bride and I'm the groom.

img_3141.jpg

This is my brother and Bear. He's a fish and Bear is a scuba diver. You can't see in this picture but bear has an air tank and flippers also.

Both costumes are entirely home made.

Oh and sorry the second picture is so big.

Well look what me and my big yap caused here!

Thanks ML and REO

Now I'll have to put my thinking cap on and dress someone up. Don't think it's going to be Timmy again! OOOH he would be sooooooo mad at me again. ! hehe

Best get a move on! Contest ends in a few days (25th)

Then we vote! I will set that up for you all to email me with your choices.

It sure would be nice if a few people would donate some little doo-dads for prizes! Anyone?

Ekkk it can't end the 25, we won't be ready until the 28, and we are doing paint...

Can I put in a big horse from last year?? Would that count? Our's involve paint this year so I don't want to put them on until show day so I don't mess up their coats.

This is my son and my horse Gidget he is Batman and she is Bathorse. You cannot see in teh picture but she has a big bat emblem on her chest too.

NationalsBat-Horse.jpg

This is my niece Rachel as a rodeo clown and Bud as a rodeo bull. :lol: He has a loose little ring that we put in his nose but she took it out right after the class because in her words it was "making him blow goobers on her" lol

RachelNBud.jpg

Latest posts

Back