Halloween Contest WINNERS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wishful said:
Littlehorse2--I absolutely love that picture-that is the cutest thing I have ever seen.I love it
aktion033.gif

490655[/snapback]

Oh, that's not my picture. But I'm glad you agree with me. I'm finishing mine on Saturday AM. I'll probably post them late Saturday night. After we go trick or treating with them. I'm going to dress up all 3 if I'm lucky enough to have them cooperate with me. I'll even post pictures of my daughter and son.

Christy

[SIZE=14pt]Heres Rodeo and Ernie as pumpkin ponies and you'll note, Rodeo found a ridder
laugh.gif
[/SIZE]

PumpkinPonies.jpg

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

LOTS of cute pictures every one!!

Here is my Bride and Groom. Lil Bit is my miniamal dwarf and her groom is Eeyore our mini donkey.

Haloween.jpg

Haloween1.jpg

Haloween2.jpg

What can I say! This year we got the whole family involved. Even my husband was a good sport and dressed up. We went to a horse show last weekend and entered thier costume contest, it was such a blast.

Our theme was Walt Disney's Toy story. I dressed up as Jessie, My husband was Woody, our daughter Jessi (whois two) dressed up as Little Bo Peep. As far as the horses go: Presley ( 6 months old) was the lamb, Percy was the Piggy bank and Monty was the Slinky dog. I don't know if I had more fun at the show so just sewing the costumes?

Jessi and Presley

lilBoPeep.jpg

The whole family

toystory1.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't the best, Its hard to get three horses and a two year old to all look at the camera and smile at the same time. now I know why they say inthe film industry "never work with animals or children"!

By the way, What does everyone do with their costumes after halloween is over?

I loved all the other pictures,

Carrie J

WOOOWWW ,Carrie. Great costumes. Lots of time went into those. I love it.

Good question, what does everyone do with the costumes they no longer use?

[SIZE=14pt]Hey I made my boy dress up today(halloween!!) Lol look at his forelock aww he is the sweetest thing I love him hes my little M&M!!![/SIZE]

"I am so sweet couldnt you just gobble me up?!?"

weemm.jpg
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HEre is our entry!! I wanted to post some better pics but I lost the camera cord that gose to the computer!!

THis is Little BO Peep and her sheep!

124e6583.jpg

Here's Bell as the a fairy princess. The others wouldn't let me dress them. So she's the only one. She did'nt even care that I was dressing her up.
aktion033.gif

IMG_0262.jpg

Christy
wub.gif

These are GREAT!!

Hope everyone wins a prize -- at least some treats for the minis and ponies!!

Dying to vote except I think everyone deserves to win. What great Ideas!!!

Latest posts

Back