Hair style?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniMaid

Reaction score
I just got reall bored with my hair style latley. I've had it forever. xP

Any ideas for a new one?

Btw,here is a pic of me.

2dtxjlc.jpg

(sorry for poor quality,I took it with my dads cell phone.)

Does your hair grow fast??? Mine grows super fast. So I can play around with short styles and my hair will grow out fast enough if I don't like it.
default_smile.png

I have a bob style right now. Just below my chin. I've also done a drastic A line (but the bob definately looks much better on me). But the bob does require blow drying with a round brush each time after a shower to get the volume.

Personally, I think a shoulder length style with lots of feathering around your face would look cute. Maybe some highlights (I love carmel highlights). Then you can flip it out just a tiny bit with a flat iron. That looks cute and effortless. If you hair doesn't grow super fast, you could always just shorten it a little and add bangs. Bangs can change a hairstyle pretty quick with little effort.

I got a hair cut today!

Lol,I wasnt even sure what I wanted but my mom was like.

Hey,I'm gonna go cut all my hair off,wanna go to great clips? xD

So here is it.

xD

e87hu0.jpg

Looks cute! I like shoulder length hair. Just long enough to pull back in a pony tail if needed, but short enough to look stylish. Congrats on your new do!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back