hair/ring test

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
Iv been around this method of gender finding all over my life, but I dont know how exactly it works!!! Does the energy cause your hand to move in whatever way so that the ring swings? Because its always worked[except my uncle is supposed to be a girl, but w/e] but the thing is... when my friend holds the ring, it doesnt work... the ring doesnt move... no matter who its over... :eek:

I don't think there's a way it "works" because there's no scientific proof behind it. It's just a game, really. Maybe your friend doesn't "believe", LOL!

However, I am preggers and when my husband does his ring over my belly, it swings like crazy in a straight line (meaning b-o-y), and I know he's not doing it with his hand.

My mom has tried it on me, and it did not get such a huge reaction from her, but it still said boy. My goofy hubby also got my doctor to do it, and it said boy then, too. We'll have to see....

Back