Had to post this one....she's too cute!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
This is another custom piece. I've sent a progress report to the person but this little one was SO cute I had to post it here:

wbdestiny2.jpg

:aktion033: VERY Good !!! I Love it.!!

Clara

OH She is a CUTIE! And I bet you captured her "look" tehe. Great Job. I would LOVE one to WOW . Ill save up
default_wub.png
:

Oh Shawna, just beautiful! You do such nice work!

woo hoo it's mine it's mine!!! well, it's my daughter Hilary's, for her 16th birthday... it's Destiny, that is a picture we took the week we got her, she came to us at exactly 5 months old from Canada, through a PMU foal rescue. we chose to adopt her because her baby face picture looked JUST LIKE what we imagined our first horse would have looked like as a foal... and the old man "Applejack" was coming close to time to go... we did have to finally put him down the next summer. Both are/were palomino appaloosas, golden with a white butt with spots, and flaxen mane and tail - although in winter she looks like a fluffy white lamb! Destiny will be 3 in May and Hilary has begun to ride her - what a treasure this horse is! Her behavior and personality are awesome...

Shawna will have to post the rest, the other picture will be a full body taken just a month or so ago... oh and i forgot, since you didn't see the actual picture... yes it looks JUST like it!! except Shawna was kind enough to flip it to face the full-body picture, and to leave off the halter - see:

Destinyface.jpg

and here's the full body:

desty.jpg

sorry that one is so big... i'm work and can't fiddle with it.

the only sad part is that my other daughter will now know exactly what she is getting for HER birthday in May LOL...

Latest posts

Back