Had the BEST accident in the world today!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Last Sept. 1 I had to attend a corportate meeting in MN. I got just about the worst phone call, one of the mare's had gotten into the stallions pen, with Zipit. The girl taken care of them was able to get them seperated back out. And although I've known, the accident was born at 3 a.m. this morning with no problem. He is my only foal this year, very unplanned, but I just love him!! So much leg, and has his daddy's head and neck, and momma's body and nice hip. He for sure will be staying here!!

He's kinda a late baby, but that's ok. If I were to breed any mare, it would of been Rosie, maybe they just knew and were trying to help me out.

No name yet,,,,farm is: VV'S

Proud papa is Arions Zipit, momma is High Play S.

So if you have any ideas, would love to hear them.

Hope to get pictures up, for some reason have not been able to since the new forum format.

Thanks for sharing my special mistake!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

rosie2.jpg

rosie.jpg

He really does have a nice neck, he was just standing funny. Will get better pictures as he unfolds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Sept. 1 I had to attend a corportate meeting in MN. I got just about the worst phone call, one of the mare's had gotten into the stallions pen, with Zipit. The girl taken care of them was able to get them seperated back out. And although I've known, the accident was born at 3 a.m. this morning with no problem. He is my only foal this year, very unplanned, but I just love him!! So much leg, and has his daddy's head and neck, and momma's body and nice hip. He for sure will be staying here!!

He's kinda a late baby, but that's ok. If I were to breed any mare, it would of been Rosie, maybe they just knew and were trying to help me out.

No name yet,,,,farm is: VV'S

Proud papa is Arions Zipit, momma is High Play S.

So if you have any ideas, would love to hear them.

Hope to get pictures up, for some reason have not been able to since the new forum format.

Thanks for sharing my special mistake!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://images5b.snap...%3E3%3B4%3E259%

http://images5a.snap...%3E3%3B4%3E259%

Shoot, if you can get these up, feel free, thanks.

The link doesn't work :/ I'd love to see him though. To post a picture just click on the picture icon (two icons down from the smilie, right next to the envelope icon at the top of the post ) then back space the "http://" and post the direct link and there you go
smile.gif

Aww, he's very nice
wub.gif
He looks simular to our filly this year :D After looking at him I thought of VV's Surprise, Surprise xD or maybe VV's What A Surprise

I'm looking forward to seeing him! Congrats Carolyn!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Just out of curiousity (you can pm me this if you'd prefer), but what is the breeding of your mare, High Play S? I used to own two loud pinto mares by the names of Money Play S and Oasis High Play S, they were sisters and if I remember right their dam's name was High Play S. She would be an older gal now though. Just my curiousity getting the best of me, those two mares were really stunning and had they not been a little too big for our breeding program, they'd still be here.

Wheeeewww, I got it!!!

Rosie (High Play S) goes back to Texans, they go back a long way. Rosie is 16. This will be her last foal. She has only had 3 for me, every other year, but this is her last as I really do not want to breed. I think she ended on a great note. I watched him play a good part of the day, am so tickled with him.

default_wub.png
Awww.........Isn't it great when the mom and dad (mother nature) make just the right decisions?

default_biggrin.png
Congrats!

Oh wow! Congratulations! He sure is a cutie. Cant wait to see more pictures of him as he unfolds. He is nice.

P.S. Off the subject sorry. But was just wondering how Blake and Riley were doing??

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
He looks much like my boy, Riverdances Royal Secret.
default_wub.png
The secret about Royal was that Sues mare, Marystown Royal Lady was bred by Sue's driving horse, J&S Estates Secret Scout... not planned to say the least.
default_rolleyes.gif
Now he is my driving horse, or rather my daughters, prettier then his sire but with his motion. Sometimes the mistakes are the best!

Barb

Many congrats - just the sort of suprise to brighten anyone's day!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Rosie (High Play S) goes back to Texans, they go back a long way. Rosie is 16. This will be her last foal. She has only had 3 for me, every other year, but this is her last as I really do not want to breed. I think she ended on a great note. I watched him play a good part of the day, am so tickled with him.
Yep it's her! I used to own 2 of her daughters
default_yes.gif
They were stunning-one a 34" loud black pinto and one a 34" loud bay pinto, both sired by Texans Play Boy. I justed loved them. The bay pinto was sold to H&H farm and one of her daughters was sold to Bedazzled Miniatures. I'll have to see if I can find some pictures of them for you, if you'd like!

VV's Zipit High! (What Daddy should have done, *LOL*)

Leia

Uh Carolyn....

I THINK he was supposed to be Blake's horsie! Took a lot for both of them to be here! Congrats on a beautiful boy!

What a great surprise!

Keeping with the theme of what daddy should have done, there's always:

Zippa de Doodah

I have a story to share I have had a few suprises in my life when it comes to miniature horses. I had a mare who was due to foal at any time in our first year of having babies. My family had plans at the local rodeo so I had to take over watching her. I am usually a very deep sleeper during the early morning hours so i was worried she might pull a fast one on me. my family heads off to the rodeo and im really deep asleep without really even noticeing whats going on. I get a text from my best friend that my mare is laying down im like okay whats going on. I then notice she is in labor i dont have a way to contact my parents as they left cell with me. I start running down by the time I get down there he is pretty much out all I had to do was get sack off his head. We decided to name him after my best friend and also that he was a suprize to us. His name is DIAMOND W ROBINS SIR PRIZE. Hope this gives you some ideas

Latest posts

Back