Had fun at the Western States Horse Expo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crponies

Reaction score
My aunt and I took six girls with us to the horse expo. It was lots of fun. We saw Breanna (Minihgal) and her horse Peekaboo (sorry if I get these names spelled wrong). We first saw them when they were waiting to do a horse rescue demonstration. Peekaboo looked so nice with her mane braided and all.
default_smile.png
The six girls really liked her. Later we watched them in the driving darby where they did very well. It's amazing how the smallest horse can beat all the big horses.
default_biggrin.png
They really tore around that arena. Since the girls had met Peekaboo earlier in the day, they all cheered for her. I'm not sure Breanna noticed but she most definitely had her own little cheering section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! Bree called me on her way home to tell me about her weekend and how well Peekaboo had done so I know she noticed all the people cheering for her.
default_smile.png
She said the kids she met all thought Peeks was the cutest thing ever and she'd been very proud of how well she behaved. That rescue demonstration sounded like fun too!
default_laugh.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back