Had a visit from the berry fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonloubri

Reaction score
Our maiden mare had a little colt at about 12:30am. I could tell things didn't like right and called Terri. She and Chasta were here in no time and helped Nola deliver a little boy. He wasn't positioned just right but they managed to pull him and stayed until he was nursing and doing okay.

Tried to add picture but I guess I am not doing it right. We are a bit concerned about his legs. See more info below.

Got a picture added.

P3280022.jpg
[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new addition!!! Looking forward to pictures
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'm happy Terri and Chasta were close by!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Congrats Bonnie, I knew you would be in good hands !
default_smile.png

Linda

Congrats on your new colt! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Glad Terri and Chasta were able to come help!

Glad that all turned out ok, Congratulations on your foal. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Congrats on a live baby boy! Hope his legs straighten out. They can be pretty crooked and it just takes a few days to straighten.

Talked to the vet about the baby's legs. Said main thing is to keep him from wearing out the hair and getting sores where he is walking on them. Told me how to wrap them to keep from getting sores and possible infection. Also, that it could take several days to straighten out. We will keep close watch over him.

Congratulations on your successful delivery!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Can't wait to see pictures. Sounds like he's down on his pasterns.....it's amazing how quickly they improve!!
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
Congratulations...he is adorable!! He will be up on those hooves in no time running and bucking!!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back