Guess who answered the door

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
Guess who answered the door in her nightgown this morning???? I will confess that there was a slight error in the time zone . It was actually 7:45 not 8:45. I made it to Martys house to watch her do chores and eat a world class waffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
: OMG.........did you get PICTURES ??? :new_shocked: :bgrin :bgrin

GOTCHA time!!
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

Well if you are at Marty's house you are getting closer to me too. Only about 6 hours away.

He's still here! We're messing around and being a bit nuts here with the boys and all. I got dressed though!

Talk about being caught with your pants down.......!!! :new_shocked:

I've got dust, dirty floor, 6 loads of laundry in the living room, Vic parked his hat on top of it.

We went out and fed and did stalls and he met the Prancers and Sonny.

We're going back out here in a little bit.

Yea, we're going to be taking some pictures.

He said his next stop is Debi's but you cannot trust this guy to call first I swear. I'll never live this one down.

Cell phones don't work up here.

LOL!!! Way to go Vic! Was Marty wearing her thong too?

I'm mad that I had charged up my camera and forgot to take pictures while you were here
default_sad.png

Give Marty a hug and give Debi a hug for me and I hope you go see MinimomNC and hug the stuffins outa her for me!

Drive safe my friend!
default_wub.png
:

Too funny!

So, when are you coming to the WEST COAST???

MA

OMG Marty...I'da been mortified! He hasn't emailed me his plans and he'd better call me and let me know when! I'll have a huge panic attack if I don't know..... so tell him! Take lots of pics and hug him tight for me.

Can you imagine what his scrpabook of this trip is going to look like ? Marty will be the cover girl :bgrin

Nightgown or not WHAT FUN!

He's still here! We're messing around and being a bit nuts here with the boys and all. I got dressed though!

Talk about being caught with your pants down.......!!! :new_shocked:

I've got dust, dirty floor, 6 loads of laundry in the living room, Vic parked his hat on top of it.

We went out and fed and did stalls and he met the Prancers and Sonny.

We're going back out here in a little bit.

Yea, we're going to be taking some pictures.

He said his next stop is Debi's but you cannot trust this guy to call first I swear. I'll never live this one down.

Cell phones don't work up here.
Oh no they are living in sin now, well she said that they were "messing around." Marty appears to be using justaboutgeese's Forum ID now. What next?

Marty, hope he at least waited for the hubby and kids to leave first.

Cant wait to see pictures. Will this be a take off on Bridges of Madison County?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Vic if you are heading to Debi's then you have to pass me to get to Dimimore, but I will not clean house for you, LOL, but we will see the barn and horses. So come on up.

Ok I'm stressing :new_shocked: ...where is he? I sure hope he stops by your place minimomNC.

Oh no they are living in sin now, well she said that they were "messing around." Marty appears to be using justaboutgeese's Forum ID now. What next?

Marty, hope he at least waited for the hubby and kids to leave first.

Cant wait to see pictures. Will this be a take off on Bridges of Madison County?

Oh my gosh Neil! . You dirty dirty man! My mother warned me about guys like you, and lets not forget I did marry and older man from another generation. :bgrin

Time to take your head out of the gutter now Dear Sir. OH heck, leave it there, you're too funny. Will you be my next guest?

Or are you a little bit jealous???????? hehe :bgrin

Will you be my next guest?
Don't worry Marty, I will give you pleanty of notice.

I really do need to find time to drive back to NY sometime in the next few years.

Neil, from what Marty has described, you will never get that motorhome up that mountain. :no:

Robin

tee hee tee hee tee hee heee!! :new_shocked: :bgrin

Sounds like SOOOOOOOO much fun!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Back