Great News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyacersminis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Wow,
default_yes.gif
: We got some awesome news today..... No EEE or WEE!!!!!!!!!!, The positive results were caused by the Vacinations and not the Virus, We had this confirmed by a more knowledgeable vet this morning... The numbers I wasnt sure about show how much antibodies the horse has in the body, so 1:32 and 1:16 are very low numbers and mean that the small amount of antibiodies that are there are from the vaccination and not EEE or WEE... Just means the horses were well vaccinated.... We got a all clear to let Appy and Dee Dee back out with the mares... So tonight, I did, and they were happy as a pig in you know what..... It was the best Ive seen them act in almost a month...... Things finally look as if they are moving uphill.... Thanks Again for all the thoughts and prayres
default_wub.png
: , They really helped up make it through this nasty long ordeal.... I cant thank everyone enough...

So, for future reference.... If anyone has to have thier horse tested for one of these viruses, Beware that if you horse is current on all vaccinations, The test may come up positive.... But dosent mean they truly have it...

William

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT NEWS!!!!! Do you know what did cause them to get sick?

Sandy

[SIZE=18pt]What great news! Do they have another diagnosis for your girls then?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thank goodness William that those were just the normal titers from vaccinations and I am so glad to here they are doing better. You have been so diligent in their care. Prayers still your way for a complete recovery.

Back