Grants for College?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about getting grants for college? There are so many links online and it is so very confusing. I don't want to put my info into every website on the web. I need to know which one's are legit. Anyone? Im going to ask the school this week but thought I would also check here
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to your local public library and ask the librarian where you can find information in regards to grants. They should have books (big) that list several different grants available. Some are degree specific, gender, age, H.S. GPA, lots of different criteria involved. You could also call the school you are planning on attending financial aid office and ask them about grants as well.

Actually you would get the best help from the financial aid office at the college you are applying to.

BUT - I would do a google search for women's grants, there are some out there from private foundations.

call or checkout the website for the financial aid office for your college, most times they have links or info on what grants/scholarships are offered.

Also a couple of main grants you are automatically looked at when you do you FAFSA. IF you dont get them dont give up. I have been going to school 2. 5 years and never got a single grant. Now I finally qualify for one........

Latest posts

Back