Gracie update - How's Miss P?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
Well no changes on the prego girl! Teets are longer but no bag at all and she is soft:rolleyes: She is MISERABLE and grouchy at the world LOL Measures 56" around her little 30" high body.

graceback2.JPG

We think she will wait until my mom comes up from Florida - which would be absolutely WILD! Kari and I have had 2 babies both of which happen to be born while my mom was visiting (She usually comes every 9 months or so and I get her this Christmas) So we think MooMoo (what my boys call her :bgrin ) must put the girls at ease and they want to share this with her too
default_wub.png
: So I wouldn't mind a baby at Christmas
default_wink.png
:

How's Petunia doing these days??

OH, POOR GIRL :no: ! PETUNIA IS STILL JUST HANGING OUT HERE. NO CHANGE, SHE'S NOT GRUMPY, STILL HER SWEET SELF. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK
default_wacko.png
: . I REALLY HOPE SHE IS PREGNANT, I WOULD LOVE A BABY, MAYBE WE'LL HAVE CHRISTMAS BABIES TOGETHER :eek: ! NIKKI
default_smile.png

Poor Gracie!!
default_sad.png
No wonder she is grumpy!! That is how I felt with my kiddo's, huge, uncomfortable, overdue and grumpy!! Hope that baby comes soon!!
default_pray.gif
:

Vicki

:no: It hurts to look at Gracie.

Poor Thing...I can almost see the baby moving
default_unsure.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]
default_wacko.png
:
[/SIZE] Gracie, this time last year I was feeling just like you do now...lol Hang in there girl! It's worth the wait!! Give her a big hug for me please Julie!
default_yes.gif
: Shannon :bgrin

Latest posts

Back