Gracie Practicing for Halter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShashwatAcres

Reaction score
I just love this little mare lol she is just so willing to do whatever it is we ask of her lol, so here are a few pictures of Gracie practicing for halter showing lol. What do you think ??? Think she could even stand a chance in the show ring showing halter ?

DCFC0006.jpg

DCFC0002-1.jpg

Both Pictures were taken a few minutes ago, one she was half in the shade half out lol so we took another in a different area, hope they turn out, I had my husband taking the pictures he was sitting down in a lawn chair so it was almost an even shot, it might be alittle from the top , if that makes since
default_wink.png

Thanks

Becky

Aww what a cutie!

You would need to work her and get her in a little better condition. Also teach her to bring those front legs forward a bit (shes standing under herself in front) and be sure and set her croup so its a little flatter. Her front right hoof needs some farrier attention. Too much heel and not enough toe. Cant tell for sure if its bad trimming or a club hoof?

its a bad trim job on her front right, I have no idea what I was doing but had fun working with her and she had fun showing off LOL
default_wub.png
gotta love a horse that will do whatever you ask of her no matter how stupid the person is
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

I think that would depend on what kind of showing you are planning to do. Are you going to rated A and R shows or local club shows or National level A and R shows? How she will do will depend greatly on what kind of showing you plan on doing. I would say go out there and try it and see how you will do and have fun doing it.

She's adorable. I'd shave her a nice bridle path too so she could show off her pretty neck. Don't forget to try showmanship. That's a fun halter class and diversified so she won't get bored just standing there. You guys will do great. Gracie Fan here!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Love that gorgeous palomino color!!!
default_wub.png

Gracie looks like a real sweetheart - I say "go for it" and have LOTS of fun - both you and Gracie will learn a lot!!
default_aktion033.gif

I agree with qtrrae! Go out there and have a blast! Gracie looks like a really fun horse!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back