Gracie is pregnant!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl up*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]YEAH!!!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Gracie is pregnant! We weren't sure if she was actually pregnant or not, but she is huge, I kept telling her there better be a baby in there, otherwise she would just be a very fat horse. She came through for me. A veterinarian friend of the barn donned a very long plastic glove and some KY Jelly, and checked for us, and I was very happy to know that my baby is a momma (she's older than I am, but she's still my baby!) She's due in April or May, but we don't know who the sire is (the stallions escaped and got into the mares pen, so the baby might be a mule) Gracie's the one in my avatar, but I'll try to get a more recent picture of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Hope her pregnancy goes without complications and you get a wonderful baby........mule? I'm assuming you have Jacks too!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

yeah the farm we go to has jacks and stallions....it might the baby of a now gelding...but they got out at least 3 times+ she was with a stud we call sun soooo.... i have a pic of gracie trotting btw eliza
wink.gif

aktion033.gif
Congrats!!! Our new mare is having a baby also in April.

Christy

Back