Got Spotz?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyluvsminis

Reaction score
We won this boy in an auction in Nebraska on Saturday, and I was going to try to stay cool, sit on it, and not announce it for a while--but I can't help it! He was bred and sold by Karen Wales of Westwind Farms. His sire is the few-spot Appy, F. Heritage Warbucks Impression, a Laundry's Daddy Warbuck's son, and his dam is triple-bred Buckeroo mare, by Boones Mr. Supreme. He is 29 inches and will stay small. Here's our new boy! Thank you so much to Karen Wales, for putting up with my excessive number of emails! Also, Penny Schultz, of Schultz Majectic Acres, who hosted the auction and bid for me!

Karen_leopard_left_stretch.jpg
karen_leopard_left.jpg
IMAG0102.jpg

This is Westwinds Spotz on Impressive Lites!

Congrats! Love those spots. I can see why you couldn't wait to announce him. He's to nice to keep secret.

I knew you couldn't hold out until June! You know I'm a fan, and considering that he's still got his leg warmers on I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's ready to show. I just love his tiny, dishy head (I even zoomed on it):

imag0103.jpg

Wow! Congrats! I can understand why you wouldn't want to keep a secret like that! He's awesome! Good luck at the shows with him!

Wow he sure is a pretty boy, Congrats!! I bet he is shaved close and his pink skin shows some
default_yes.gif

Thanks, everybody! Forgot to mention, he is double registered. I have one snowflake Appy mare, and just bought a Palaminio Appy mare and her filly (from Timberview!), so he will have Appy girlfriends in the years to come. We also have a number of pinto mares and a couple solid mares as possibilities for him. A number of mares 30 inches and smaller. So, hopefully the future (and "Presley") will brings lots of tiny, spotted foals!

Well congrats to you on your coming down with Spotted Fever! He does have a lovely head. Bet you can't wait til you get him home!

Just like Laurie to be able to diagnose the symptoms of "spotted fever". I am so sorry that you have contracted it, for there is no cure as yet. I guess if you have to see spots before your eyes, it's good that they be on such a fine looking little man.

Congradulations!

WOW! He sure is a handsome boy!

What color is he? pink spoted buckskin! lol

no really buckskin or bay? either way hes really nice and one of the nicer ones ive seen in awhile!

Is this spotted fever contagious? Maybe we'd better hold off on farm visits Wendy...

Back