Got Spots?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheyAut

Reaction score
Foaling season is now over for us, and Summer saved the best for last with this GORGEOUS colt! (yup, another colt, 6 out of 6! But this one I wanted a colt) We started and now end with a non-mini.

Meet Dexter
default_smile.png
(pics are from my phone, I haven't gone through the ones on my camera yet). Born Sunday morning, right as we got home from showing Sharpie in one class to qualify him for Nationals. Good timing
default_smile.png
He got stuck at the shoulders so we had to help, once his shoulders got free he was good
default_smile.png

dexter85-15-11.jpg

dexter65-15-11.jpg

dexter55-15-11.jpg

dexter35-15-11.jpg

dexter5-15-11.jpg

Yep, that is quite the package and was made to order!!! Cheyauts Made To Order- there ya go.

WOW Laurie, I love that! Also heard another that's perfect (the name of a friend's new puppy lol)

Sunday night we lost our perfect boy to colic. The vet said there was absolutely no way to save him, he needed surgery but would never survive it, so we had to let him go. He was absolutely perfect, the horse I had dreamt about for so many years. My heart is not just broken, it's shattered.

RIP Dexter 5/15/11 - 6/19/11

Jess,

My heart breaks for you.

He was the most georgous colt I had seen in a long time. You are such a great person and your love for your horses is well known. I know this had to be a horrible decision for you to make but that it was done with love.

Not much I can say that will ease what you are going through but did want you to know I care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh!!! I was just posting how gorgeous he is. I'm so sorry!!! Can't even say how much
depresse.gif
I know he was a long time dream come true. So very sorry
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Jess, I know how excited you were about him and he was just the perfect little guy. I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you. Words just dont describe how badly I feel for you...

Latest posts

Back