Got my new harness!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
I am about to go out and fit it to my mare, and will take a picture when it is done, if it fits.

I bought it from Country Carriages USA. I find it much softer and has a much "easier feel" to it than the Camptown that I was going to get initially. I love the bridle, it has leather blinders, but the rest is all synthetic, and the reins are butter-soft.

Unfortunately...there was a mix-up, so Claudette sent the regular shaped breast collar instead of the "Super V" breastcollar, but that can be easily remidied...I will just send this one back and have it replaced.

Waiting for the pictures and I sure hope it fits your mare. I'm still wanting to try out my new harness on Jimmy but hoping it will also fit Duckie.

default_laugh.png
I think it is a conspiracy...I am bad getting pictures taken to begin with...but plugging in the camera so it doesn't "die" would of been a good idea.
default_wacko.png

The bridle fits like it was made just for her, as does the backsaddle, and breeching (Big-butt had to have a "B" breeching...she is built like me.)but the brest collar seems a tad small, and the traces are too short. Guess it was kind of a good thing I got the wrong breastplate...it has to go back for a "B" size anyways.

Latest posts

Back