Got Jacks?? I know some of you......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Show me your Jacks
default_wub.png
Shorty Jacks, Parsons what have you. Do they sleep under the covers? Are they ratters? Lets see the Jacks you love......

I am happily owned by 4 Jacks: Neo, Milla, Leeloo (My Love :love) and Snoopy!

Here they are in all their mischief...

Leeloo (LibbyLoo)

DSCN0572.jpg
DSCN0574.jpg

IMG04663.jpg
Ok my Mom pushed my lips up like that. LOL

The Gang
DSCN0551.jpg

Neo (or Neo get down, lol)
DSCN0603.jpg

Snoopy (SnoopDawg)
Snoopy.jpg
Neo and Milla (La La)
NeoMilla.jpg

What fun things do you do with your Jacks? Please show us those Jacks!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Russells are my absolute favourite breed of dog!!! I don't have one at the moment, but had a couple in the past... :-( The dog I have now is 1/4 JRT and 3/4 Pug. She's a great dog with many JRT characteristics, but not the same as "the real thing".

Thanks for sharing your photos!! I really enjoyed them!

Yup, got Jacks...LOL...here are mine:

dogs2cute.jpg

Upright ears is Kaidee, (the mom of Kristie, ) front right, Reggie, (father of Rowdie and Mickie)middle, Kristie, (mother of Rowdie and Mickie) sitting up, Rowdie, Hiding in the back, Mickie. (all are spayed and neutered now)

rowdee1a.jpg

Rowdie helping me read Lil B.

pups819c.jpg

Puppies!!!!

Love my Jacks.

They are allowed fee reign of the house, but do have their own room, complete with couch and TV. Much needed when friends come over to play cards or dinner.

They will take out and/or tree anything. Especially cats
default_no.gif
Just the way it is.Which is why they are fenced out of all the barns. They aren't allowed free access to the whole 10 acres, only around the house and outside of barns. We are Jack-proof fenced. Occasionally my husband will take them with him to turn on the irrigation, and that is a BIG adventure!!!!

Sue

Cute dogs...I don't have a JRT...I have a Rat Terrier...they have lots of JRT in them though...lol...does that count? A JRT was my 2nd choice if I hadn't of gotten the rat terrier I wanted.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I bet your house is loaded with anticts!

We have one and are considering taking in another. He was bought as a puppy by someone that didn't do their research about the breed. They couldn't handle him so they left him alone in their backyard. The vet we use has him now and is trying to place him. He's asked us twice and now hubby is considering it.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png
default_biggrin.png

This is our current monster, Domino

domino01.jpg

Sitting in her OWN chair........

domino07.jpg

Awww...they are adorable!
default_wub.png
I dont have a purebred but I do have a 1/2 JRT X lab. Her name is Angel, and she is just that. A perfect little Angel, and full of fun, loves the grandkids and loves to play with our standard poodle. She is definitely a "Daddy's girl", does sleep under the covers, and is just a very spoiled furkid.
default_wub.png
She goes everywhere with Bob. (her "Daddy")She is the dog in my avatar, and here she is again.

Angelredo.jpg

I have one! He is a doll! He's a bit "defective", he has an awful overbite. But he's sweet AND obediant- something Jacks are not known for!
default_wink.png

This is Toby, better known as "Poopy"....

MiniMule, I LOVE her markings!!

Lucy

rowdee1a.jpg
Rowdie helping me read Lil B.
That is sooo funny ... my shih tzu (although, obv. not a jack) enjoys catching up on some LB topics too
default_wub.png
. Back when she had her spring trim, now much more fluffy.

n1083294008_30158620_451.jpg

My brother has a Jack Russel, his name is Jedi .. he is going on ten years old right now. He is so full of energy, i can not even count the number of times he has just been laying on the back deck and then got up and just ran laps around the house until you would think his legs were going to fall off. He goes with my brother in the truck all the time.

DavidsPhotos007.jpg

That is sooo funny ... my shih tzu (although, obv. not a jack) enjoys catching up on some LB topics too
default_wub.png
. Back when she had her spring trim, now much more fluffy.
n1083294008_30158620_451.jpg

Now , how cute is that???
default_wub.png
You are in big trouble when she learns to type....
default_smile.png

Everyones dogs are so adorable !!!

Sue

What little rippers they all are. I just love those Jacks All mine are pretty well trained, except for Snoopy he isnt the sharpest tac in the bunch. Neo does a mess of tricks. He says Ma Ma!!! Whispers, says he's sorry by kissing you real soft on your check. He can jump 5 feet straight up. We got him at the Greencastle Auction 2000. My husband had 200 bucks burning a hole in his pocket and he and my daughter came back from wanding around with a little shorty jack puppy. I could of shot him but one pat on the head and I was hooked.

I just am gaga over Domino Wow what a handsome boy and Sue your troop is awesome. I just love that face on Angel you can really see the jack in her. I love that, an all black Jack. Rowdy is such a ham. Oh and Toby how cute can you get? Love them all. What's the Shih Tzu name? She looks like she is so smart. Edi reminds me of my Leeloo.

Thanks for sharing.

Our house is ruled by Rocky! We also have 2 German Shepherds, but Rocky is the boss. He is super spoiled. He sleeps under the covers or on my pillow. He's not a very social dog; he loves his family & barely tolerates others!
default_wacko.png
After we lost our sweet cocker spaniel, we weren't sure about getting another smaller dog. We are blessed that Rocky came into our lives. He definitely has a special place in our hearts!
default_wub.png

dogs019.jpg

He thinks I bring warm clothes from the dryer just for him!

Rocky002.jpg

Two Jacks here, a mother and son. They are my Jack Russell Terrorists
default_laugh.png
and although both are beginning to slow down with age, it takes very little to set them off. When mom was younger, it did not pay to be a cat around here (or skunk, squirrel, raccoon.....you name it and they got it).

Jan

I love all JRT's... everyone has such cuties
default_wub.png

Our roost is ruled by Banjo, a 6 1/2 year old JRT. She is my computer buddy and takes up the back portion of my 'puter chair daily. But only if I am in it too. She knows a pretty good amount of human-speak - "squirrel" being her favorite. In fact, we usually spell that word out lest we have an all-out JRT fit. Now if she learns how to spell we're in trouble
default_laugh.png

In her hoody from a couple years ago (can you tell she wasn't pleased? and please pardon the glowing eyes...):

CamoGirl.jpg

Our feisty little sweetheart:

banjo_heart.jpg

I
default_wub.png
Jesse Mininik! What a smart dog. Ok got to get some more tricks on Neo!!! lol. Banjo looks like Wishbone!!!!! They are all tooo cute.

We have 2 Jacks and they are awesome! We have Lucy and Tucker. Lucy is our couch potatoe and Tucker is our devil on four paws!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Back