Got a Mare Testing Ready on Mare Stare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil hoofbeats

Reaction score
Goldtlisalocks, is showing all the sighns of foaling, and tested ready with the milk strips . i have to go to work, but can watch some from work, and i have the equiphone on her and can be thereis 10 miniutes or less. If anyone can help watch i would love the help.

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=lilhoofbeats

my phone number is 828-219-2274 cell, and will have it on me!!!!!

http://www.marestare.com/cam.php?alias=lilhoofbeats
default_new_shocked.gif

Thankyou, all eyes are helpful my work phone number is 828-437-4261 har to get through , but cell 828-219-2274 and i have it on at all times!! any calls are WELCOME if you see ANYTHING unusual.

I'm watching too. she certainly looks like a mare in Stage one. She's swishing her tail like mad, and kicking at her belly and scratching her face on her front legs. All classic signs here in my barn. Best wishes!!

Thankyou for all your help we are on edge!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
, Vet has been notified, and everything is ready!!!!

Man! I have never seen a mare bite so viciously at her sides!
default_laugh.png

Poor thing!

She is close, im leaving work now, and heading that direction so will only be about 2 miniutes away if anyone sees ANYTHING!!! PLEASE CALL 828-433-5425 home , Cell 828-219-2274 i will have my cell phone with me at all times!!!!!! Thankyou all of you for your help and good wishes!!! The members on this forum are wonderful. And it is awsome to have such a great support group!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know when you get here! I need to go out and check on a mare myself!
default_biggrin.png

Alright, I see that you're back. I will go check on my mare now!
default_smile.png

She is very uncomfortable, and using the bathroom alot, i have one of her good pasture budies in the stall in fron of her to make her more comfortable, i am up in the house right now. She is dripping milk now, so progressing pretty fast. Oh im just a nervous wreck!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Back