Good Luck at Nationals......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just wanted to wish a big GOOD LUCK to all the exhibitors at the 2009 AMHR Nationals! We are looking forward to our Youth starting to show tomorrow. I'll post updates and pictures as I get them.

If anyone has specific pictures that they would like, let me know and I'll try to be your eyes (and camera) here in Tulsa.

Adam

Good luck to you Adam..... I look forward to your updates (and any photos you post)!!!! You know I will be cheering for you!!!!

Good luck Adam to you and your "kids"! I will be getting to Nationals on Sunday so will look forward to your updates during the youth portion of the show while I am still here at home.

Hi Adam!!
default_saludando.gif

I wish you and everyone up there good luck!

I asked Russ to tell you HI, so I ask you to tell Russ HI for me!
default_laugh.png

Great luck to you Adam and all the exibitors

I'm so excited. But its hard not being there with all of you and heving the experience at such

a great show, but we are so excited to have one of our home bred yearlings there. Please keep an eye out for her. Thanks so much

If you happen to catch the

Yearling mare 32" & under fututrity class Monday evening 9/14 class # 138 could you try to get a pic of our girl "Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed" a Perlino yearling mare

showing with James Walsh I would be forever grateful. Its our first time with a horse at the nationals and the suspense is crazy. We'll be watch as many classes as we can at home on the web

She will also show on Wed am 9/16 in yearling mare 32" & under class # 208

Good luck to all and have a great time.

waiting to see your pictures from today in youth classes

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
We are leaving in about 1/2 hr for the airport.....should be at the show by 11 AM or so!! YAY!!!!! Can't wait to see Guiness
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
(oh and you, too.....LOL)
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

We'll be there in 24 hours
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
, long wet drive ahead of us it looks like. Are you getting rain there now?

Jan

We are finally done showing at the 2009 AMHR Nationals. We have had a wonderful show! Many, many thanks to our great clients and their fantastic horses. Also, thanks to Lynn Bateman and Arabian Echo for being part of Longman Miniatures this past week. Tonight, when we were packing up stuff, we did some counting.

From the Longman Miniatures group we received:

1 - National Grand Champion Under Stallion - D & S The Die is Cast (owned by Lynn Bateman)

4 - AMHR National Championships

2 - AMHR Reserve National Championships

47 - AMHR National Top Tens in the Open and Amateur Division (many are Top Five and Top Three's)

13 - AMHR National Top Tens in the Youth Division

PLUS, we won the stall decorating contest. We will post pictures of the tack stall as soon as I get them loaded.

We are eagerly looking forward to next year. Watch for us (and some of our returning kids) along with some "new and super secret" additions to the Longman Miniatures 2010 Show String.

Adam

You won the stall contest?? AWESOME!! It did look great!

It was so nice to see you again! Sorry we couldn't stay longer to talk, but we had to get home to the "kids".

Congrats on your placings!!

Adam....You, Jason and your mom are the best!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
I truly enjoyed getting to spend some time with you and meeting them as well. You all did an amazing job with Guiness this year and he can only get better from here!
default_wub.png
We are excited to have him here with us and to show him in 2010!

CONGRATS on all your wins (both yours and client horses)!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Back