going our for holloween

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabrina

Reaction score
my mom called this morning wondering if i would take my munchkins trick or treating this year because of the h1n1 virus going round, one of my dad's employees just tested positive on monday with it when he was admitted to the hospital with a 104 temp. thought i would see if anyone is going to call there trick or treating short this year. my mom asked me just to visit there place because she is worried about it. i don't know what to do
default_unsure.png
- not like we can sanitize the candy.

We're taking the kids trick or treating this year but we only go to grandparent's, friends and family's houses with the kids.

We are taking our 19 month old to a couple houses here, just friends. We were going to go to some of our neighbors homes but with the flu going around, we decided not to. He's too young for candy any way and I certainly don't want to be eating it.

My husband, best friend (Mike), and I were suppose to go out bar hopping in costume. But Mike is very sick and I don't want to risk bringing it home. It's a big bummer because Halloween is our favorite holiday and the last couple years we haven't been able to go out and do anything for one reason or another. This stinks since I worked so hard on my costume and Mike just bought an awesome $500 Freddy Kruger mask that is amazing.

Latest posts

Back