Go to Petsmart this Saturday.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
My daughter, Bri, and I are volunteers for our local Humane Society (NO KILL) Shelter......Got the call last night from the volunteer coordinator.

He needs "His Best People" at Petsmart this Saturday, May 1st.

(I gave him a bad time and said he's just rubbing our backs. LOL)

So Anyway....Folks - Get yourself and your friends our to "visit" your closest PETSMART!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

You never know who could be waiting for you!!!! Your new best friend, your walking partner, your snuggler on those cold evenings when you need a foot warmer
default_wink.png
! Just go visit, that special someone could be waiting for you!!!!
default_wub.png

We adopted two cats through PetSmart. Paisley, a 1yo medium hair dilute calico last November, and Sookie, a 1yo long haired black Maine Coon (ish?) cat about 2wks ago. They are both such sweet and easy to love cats. It feels good that we gave them a home when they really needed one, too
smile.gif

Also, if you think about it, it's a bargain if you're wanting a cat! There are all kinds to choose from, they've all been fixed, had all their shots, and tested to be sure they don't have Feline Leukemia or Feline Aids. They're just as wonderful as a cat you'd pay $$$ for from a breeder, and these are good to go with all they need to be healthy family members
yes.gif

Paisley:

Paisley---Cats----111409---002.jpg

Sookie:

Sookie---04272010----004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the Adoption Event at the PetSmart in Bend.

When ever there is even ONE animal adopted, I consider the day a success. So, today was a SUCCESS!
default_aktion033.gif
One young dog - an Aussie mix (who Brianna happened to be assigned to for walking.), and one long haired BLACK kitty! I was actually surprised about the black adult cat going....

My two charges hardly got looked at.
default_sad.png
One was a little Schnauzer mix and the other was a Lapso Apso (sp) mix. Both were adorable, but people seemed more interested in the larger dogs, which is unusual.

Latest posts

Back