Getting Spring Fever!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
It's supposed to stay above freezing for awhile here and when the sunshines I get spring/show fever. Just had to post this picture of my little yearling that was so sick this past winter. She's coming back great. I tried a new halter and it looks like it will be too small. I know she's over doing it here but it shows how hard she's trying and we really haven't been working all that much on halter yet. I'm so proud of her! Oh, her name is Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay.

2006_0429Image0003.jpg

She is nice....

It's supposed to stay above freezing for awhile here and when the sunshines I get spring/show fever. Just had to post this picture of my little yearling that was so sick this past winter. She's coming back great. I tried a new halter and it looks like it will be too small. I know she's over doing it here but it shows how hard she's trying and we really haven't been working all that much on halter yet. I'm so proud of her! Oh, her name is Royal Oaks Mandalay Bay.

2006_0429Image0003.jpg

Latest posts

Back