Getting my new home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
I justed wanted to share my excitement .....My aunt is giving me the money to have my home moved and set up..

This home was donated to me;

I would like to thank Mike and Janet Uliano from 7th heaven miniatures in pennsylvania..My family and i are very appreciative for them donating us this home , THANK YOU SO MUCH ..I would also like to send a Big THANK YOU to Paul , Maggie and Danny Kalenak (Miniridge farm) for making this all possible and for all the help they are giving us to get everything ready for our new home ..

Thank you for all the prayers .....Miracles do happen.......God bless everyone...

melanie ( dream mountain minis)

CONGRATULATIONS MELANIE!!!!!!! I'm so glad things are working out for you. It's about time for some good things to happen for you! {{{HUGS }}}

How wonderful for you! Congratulations and enjoy your new home, you deserve all this happiness and more.

Liz M.

I am sooooo happy for Melanie. She is a GREAT person and she really needs this happienss in her life right about now.
default_yes.gif
: I want everyone to know that Mike and Janet Uliano from 7th heaven miniatures. They not only gave them this house but the newer stove, refrigerator, dish washer, washer, dryer and central air for the house. This all went with it. I think they are also giving them the bushes....
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

Here is a picture of Mike, Janet, Melanie, Dave, And the kids. This is the new house in the back ground. They are moving it in two weeks. :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

melanies-pictures-002-web.jpg

Thanks for all the good thoughts going her way..... :bgrin

Mags
default_wub.png
:

Mags You are a very speacial person may god always be with you .....God has been walking with my family and brought to us this wonderful home ...my family really needed this home ..I really appreciate all the prayers that were sent our way....god bless everyone....Lisa (candlelite ranch) thank you for all the kind words and for caring enough to stay up till 4am talking to me I really appreciate you being there..

Latest posts

Back