Getting a new boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
Well im down sizing on big horses and adding to my mini collection! Well not really adding but replacing.I sold our mini filly (love the babies but they are hard work)and getting another gelding. He is 4 yrs old. His name is Mulligans Run Dreams Pheonix Rising. I will be picking up this new guy in two weeks. Im Letting two big horses go so I will just have 4 big horses. My mare is back at the trainers for awhile. Im so excited overhim. I think he will be so much fun to play around with. Just wanted to share my excitement

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Kelly!! Can't wait to see pictures once you pick him up!!
default_thumbup.gif

Dan.

Congratulations! The MRF horses are some of the best there is. You're lucky!

Thanks I cant wait to go get him. I know nothing about bloodlines on minis. Now QH and Paint Horses I can tell ya all about them. I thought he was pretty and he is so calm reminded me of our Robbie so much so I had to have him. All my hubby said was I thought you said you were downsizing. I said I am two big ones are leaving but One lilttle one you wont even notice. He told me ya ok and rolled his eyes at me. He loves them to so dont let him lie. He tells everone our minis are the best horses. I even heard him tell my trainer I took my mare to that he would take a million for Robbie. I knew he loved them!
default_thumbup.gif

Back