Get Ready for a GREAT Time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to be there with the new ponies in tow!! Don't know about the minis yet. Can't wait for the excitment. Just what I need to get me ready for nationals 3 months later!! I hear the competiton is brutal there. I guess we will see how my crew can hold their own. Looking forward to a great show, and it is close to home!!!

Shelley<><

Erica

Are you trying to say Elvis is making an appearance again?
default_risa8.gif

Elvis is going to come out and sing with B's hubby?
default_aktion033.gif

OK EVERYBODY,

THINK ABOUT WHAT MINI H SAID . ...... THIS IS A FOUR JUDGE SHOW !!!!!! SO TIMES YOUR MILEAGE BY TWO,TO ONE OF THE SHOWS YOU ARE GOING TO

ITS WORTH THE EXTRA MILES SOME OF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE FOR THAT, ISNT IT?

AND I KNOW LOTS OF YOU HEARD HOW FUN IT WAS LAST YEAR, NOT TO MENTION THE SHOW GROUNDS ARE WONDERFUL, AND CLEAN !

EVERYONE SHOULD REALLY CONSIDER THIS SHOW. I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

COME JOIN THE FUN......
default_yes.gif

LINDA KILLION

default_yes.gif
We Plan on being there. It is really a great show and the facilities are top notch. Looking forward to seeing friends and being with our group. If anyone can make it you will not be disappointed. Sounds like it is going to be better than last year and I didn't think you could top that. Star and I will be doing Chariot so we are getting excited. Everyone that can please try your best to attend.
default_aktion033.gif

Tunica is the place you want to be May 30, 31 & June 1st....

Show has been Approved!! Anyone wanting show information --Just let me know -- [email protected]

Anyone wanting exposure to Three national / Congress judges needs to be at the Sam's Town show..

This is the lineup - Larry Thurber Congress/Nationals

George Connor / Nationals

Sandra Curl / Nationals

Plus the very loveable Ernie Lambdin finished out our four judge weekend.

Not only do you get the great opportunity to take your horses to a four judge weekend (think of the points), This show is hosted in an air conditioned arena!!! The theme for this show is Mardi Gras. So gear up your best feathered mask and outfit for Saturday evening, as we plan on a great evening of entertainment, music and good food........

Last year we had a great REWARDS program -- Anyone wanting to turn in thier ribbons to Double TT Tack, the ribbon was worth 50 cent... Yes, folks you could buy tack with your ribbons..

This year we are doing the same program with MARDI GRAS COINS but not only can you buy tack with your COINS, you can also pay your show bill with your COINS... Your Choice in the ring you can chose a coin or a ribbon.. They are worth 50 cent and you can buy tack or pay your show bill with them...
default_aktion033.gif

At the finish of classes we will start off the Party with a big MARDI GRAS Parade... We invite you and your crew AND horses to get in the spirit of Mardi Gras... The best turn out of costume in the parade will be awarded a Jewelers Touch custom designed gold watch sponsored by "Jewelers Touch / LH Miniature Farm" .

Then on to Bill Bagby's Live Rock Band for your music entertainment. We have an hilarious special guest appearance planned with Sonny & Cher, Yes, folks last year we had Elvis and this year it will be Sonny and Cher........... And please don't forget "The Waterin Hole" with be at your disposal at the party along with good food.

Just so we don't lose touch here, we do have a great lineup of classes for your horses with youth classes broke down to 6 Years & Under (NR)... So please consider attending this fun filled - four judge weekend at a very state of the art facility.

We have a very special Hi Point Amateur and 13 to 17 years old trophy for you as well -- see picture attached. We have not forgotten the younger kids!! The 12 & under receives a horse gift set and trophy also......

You really do not want to miss this fantastic weekend as this show is what showing is about... fun and serious showing under four judges...............

default_aktion033.gif

I have to tell you -- Anyone wanting exposure to Three national / Congress judges needs to be at the Sam's Town show..

This is the lineup - Larry Thurber Congress/Nationals
default_aktion033.gif

George Connor / Nationals
default_aktion033.gif

Sandra Curl / Nationals
default_aktion033.gif

Plus the very loveable Ernie Lambdin finished out our four judge weekend.
default_wub.png

Not only do you get the great opportunity to take your horses to a four judge weekend (think of the points), This show is hosted in an air conditioned arena!!! The theme for this show is Mardi Gras. So gear up your best feathered mask and outfit for Saturday evening, as we plan on a great evening of entertainment, music and good food........

At the finish of classes we will start off the Party with a big MARDI GRAS Parade... We invite you and your crew AND horses to get in the spirit of Mardi Gras... The best turn out of costume in the parade will be awarded a Jewelers Touch custom designed gold watch sponsored by "Jewelers Touch / LH Miniature Farm" .

Then on to Bill Bagby's Live Rock Band for your music entertainment. We have an hilarious special guest appearance planned with Sonny & Cher, Yes, folks last year we had Elvis and this year it will be Sonny and Cher........... And please don't forget "The Waterin Hole" with be at your disposal at the party along with good food.
default_laugh.png
default_risa8.gif

Just so we don't lose touch here, we do have a great lineup of classes for your horses with youth classes broke down to 6 Years & Under (NR)... So please consider attending this full filled - four judge weekend at a very state of the art facility.

We have a very special Hi Point Amateur and 13 to 17 years old trophy for you as well -- see picture attached. We have not forgotten the younger kids!! The 12 & under receives a horse gift set and trophy also......
default_firstprize.gif

You really do not want to miss this fantastic weekend as this show is what showing is about... fun and serious showing under four judges...............
default_488.gif

So sorry Terri, I for some reason posted your Farm Name wrong.. :DOH!

Hey folks, Mini H Farm and Jewelers Touch are the genrous sponsors of the Custom Design Watch that will be awarded to the best Mardi Gras turnout........
default_aktion033.gif

MINI h FARM

Jay, Terri and Chasta Harrison

625 Sexton Creek Road South

Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543

Phone 501-362-5962

Cell phone 501-206-5257

Email [email protected]

Hey folks, Mini H Farm and Jewelers Touch are the genrous sponsors of the Custom Design Watch that will be awarded to the best Mardi Gras turnout........ aktion033.gif
Ok everyone dress up in your best Mardi Gras gear and get ready to parade and dance around, either just you or you and your horse! On the watch it will have written Mardi Gras Champion with a miniature horse in the middle. It will look a lot like this.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d73...5108AYs2rJu3as2

I could not get the picture to come up as a picture on here, so you can copy and paste and go to the pic. I usually use photobucket and it works but I am at work and had to go to shutterfly, for some reason I can't get the pictures to post from there.

Looks like an awesome classlist! I just wish they had added a Youth Western Country Pleasure class. I've got a young girl just beginning to show my gelding but she is not ready for the open classes (and Sunny is NOT a CP horse
default_biggrin.png
)

Lucy

default_488.gif
default_488.gif
This show is going to be the place to be of 08'
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Besides being the most fun show to be at , The arena and stalling area is second to NONE.. All stalls and isles are concrete, but each stall for the comfort of the horses are totally matted with nice thick matts. So no sore horses from standing on concrete for days..

The entertainment this year
default_cheers.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
And it will be worth it just to see the special GUEST entertainers this year..
default_aktion033.gif

So with a great class list , good judges , and over the Top entertainment.. What is to stop you from coming ...

My kids and Clients are already counting the days...

Well this year I am planning on making it back down there!!! Loved it the first time I come, and now I know it will be even better!!!!
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to have a blast!!!

Oh, and even my little cousin Amanda is coming along for the fun!!!
default_saludando.gif

If I can figure out a way to get the horses down there and make a week out of it...may need to be an option...if sharyl is going LOL...and drinks are involved, could be a fun time for sure HAHA...and if its anything like nationals with Erica and the waterin' hole gang....definlaty fun and full of laughs for sure
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Devon you up for being a passanger if I go??? maybe bring a horse or two of each along??
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
I am excited about getting to go this year. I wasn't able to make it last year and It sounds like a lot of fun! I hope to see some of you at the Tennesssee Show too!!

Hey Desiree, sure that sounds fun
default_wink.png
. I'll bring the rootbeer
default_cheers.gif
. PS- Desiree let me know when you send in entrys, we can be stall buddys
default_smile.png

Im flying out for the sams town show down so i can be back in time for our Area II Natl show and i just glanced at our schedule and we have a show three days before our area natl show too. Leeana is going to be one sleep deprived young lady, but im always up for a party
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
...if sharyl is going LOL......and drinks are involved, could be a fun time for sure HAHA...
default_unsure.png
WHAT? Me? Hey, I'm not the one that blows up blenders when the parential units are outta town. Right, Erica? :DOH! LOL

I'm still not sure if I'll make this show because I'm going to the Area 2 Regional Show for sure!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl, what does the regional area 2 show have we don't?
default_poke.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

Back